News Forum - Farang man brutally assaults Thai girlfriend in Pattaya, Thailand

Thaiger

A farang man stamped on his young Thai girlfriend until she was seriously injured in the early hours of the morning in Pattaya, Chon Buri province, eastern Thailand. At 4.30am, staff from Sawang Boriboon Thammsat Rescue Foundation received a report of an assault at a house in Nong Prue district in Bang Lamung district. At the scene, rescue workers found 20 year old Jeeranan [surname withheld] from Phetchabun province lying in a state of agony on the floor, her body covered with bruises. Rescue workers gave her first aid, put her on a stretcher and took her to the hospital […]

The story Farang man brutally assaults Thai girlfriend in Pattaya, Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Confused 1

Regardless of the background to this assault', the man is a coward and a small minded bully.  I hope that they lock him up for a very long time, make him pay thousands of Baht in compensation to the girl, and then ban him from here for life.  Of course, none of that will happen, bar paying her a small amount.  His name. Nationality and location should be made public.  If the authorities do not deliver justice, maybe her family  and friends will dish up some. 

• Like 1

Hang him high I say.  Fines, jail, and/or deportation is not enough. 

Some mongering farangs are getting out of hand as well IMO.  On another forum, a farang boasted that he banged the girl "ruthlessly" so long and hard she was crying but he kept going until "he" was satisfied.  

FFS !    What has happened to humanity!?

• Like 4

We need to hear his side of the story.  His face was covered with scratches according to the article, which means there may be more to the story.  I've seen girlfriends start physical fights at least as often as boyfriends.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I hope they report the nationality of the individual ! Thais lump us all together ,unfortunately !

If "news" starts doing that, the farang nation with the highest representation in Thailand becomes the next black(est) sheep, unless you believe some farang nationalities are way more crazy than others (which actually might be a defendable position, but let's just ignore that for the scope of this argument as it isn't very important).

If (using random numbers here!) every couple of weeks about 5 UK-incidents are reported and 2 FR-incidents (and just to slightly complicate matters: 8 MYS-incidents and 17 TH-incidents -- since news is biased), do you think most people can do the trivial maths and research to draw sensible conclusions?

I'd love to say everybody can, but the sad fact is that most can't and of those that actually can, most don't. Because of that, I approve of generalizations in reporting when specifics are unproved [in the sense that those specifics matter]. Identifying a culprit as a farang male may not even be general enough.

Edited by Chatogaster
[...]
  • Confused 1

Wait, so the girl went to his house with a knife, punched him, scratched his face, broke a glass door, possibly even tried to stab him - and he's at fault? Sounds like she's a nutjob who got what she deserves. Psycho girls lie - just because she claims he attacked her doesn't make it true - chances are she was the one who started it and it was self-defense. With some of these girls I swear you need a security camera because they lie so much they convince themselves it's actually true.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Pinga said:

Wait, so the girl went to his house with a knife, punched him, scratched his face, broke a glass door, possibly even tried to stab him - and he's at fault? Sounds like she's a nutjob who got what she deserves. Psycho girls lie - just because she claims he attacked her doesn't make it true - chances are she was the one who started it and it was self-defense. With some of these girls I swear you need a security camera because they lie so much they convince themselves it's actually true.

I don't think she, or indeed anyone in this sort of domestic situation deserves to be:

" lying in a state of agony, her body covered with bruises"*

Especially a 20 year old Thai lady, who is probably around 40kg.

* Quote from OP*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pinga said:

Wait, so the girl went to his house with a knife, punched him, scratched his face, broke a glass door, possibly even tried to stab him

We must have read different versions!

2 hours ago, Pinga said:

P.S. This is another great example why you should live in a controlled access condo and not a house - way too many crazies and stalkers here.

The crazies and stalkers limited to Thais?
You're mixing with the wrong crowd if that's your experience.

I understand why such “stories” are published, but it’s always unwise until ALL of the facts are established. I would bet that the girl was an equal nut job and had she been the physically bigger person would have smashed the guy up in the same way. There is never any excuse to use excessive violence and force should only be used in self defence. 

Having witnessed a few Thai girl on foreigner fights, it’s not a pleasant sight and you get the feeling that they have no limits. I would never get involved in even an argument with a Thai except in my own country. It’s simply not worth it. Walk away is the right thing to do and in the vast majority of cases if the foreigner walks away permanently that has a much bigger impact on the Thai girl than any punch ever would. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JMJM said:

We need to hear his side of the story.  His face was covered with scratches according to the article, which means there may be more to the story.  I've seen girlfriends start physical fights at least as often as boyfriends.

My Mrs said he’s from England  and owned a bar in Pattaya and that they have a past history of physical confrontations according to the news .

It seems that the neighbors have provided  stories of her being rather nasty to him at times .Neighbors claim of always hearing her and not him arguing.

I dont know if the news report or neighbors said this but apparently the guy was drunk and had enough of her abuse and retaliated! One report also claims he resisted physical confrontations with her in the past, cause he feared being thrown out of Thailand.

Lastly according to my mrs ,the news report said they weren’t pressing complaints against each other!

Lovers quarrel gone viral , Imop 

News via my wife’s interpretation of Thairath

• Like 4

19 hours ago, palooka said:

Sad state of affairs from both sides that the relationship degraded to this level.

When arguments get physical its Time to end the relationship !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Faz said:

The crazies and stalkers limited to Thais?
You're mixing with the wrong crowd if that's your experience.

Well it was Pattaya, so I'd assume there is more likliehood for these type of disputes

On 11/22/2022 at 8:03 PM, JMJM said:

Understood and a valid point. Scratches  may be from girl defending herself.  He is 40+ years old, beer bar owner, and this girl is just 20 years old, yes? Now I know that some will say, she knows what she is doing when she works at a pattaya beer bar and was his girl friend for 4 months+, but I think he is already starting in a hole as his activity is just waving the red flag of a person that relatives avoided at family events,  and who parents told their kids to avoid.  Too many of these beer bar owners are dishonest bullying scum who would be ostracized in their homelands and the story does not counter that image. You can't be the nicest of people if your business is to run a beer bar where young women are in the sex trade. The fact that the man was boasting  that he was not afraid of anyone, untouchable, says much about his character to me.

• Like 1

Well...this is what happens when there is no proper understanding between two partners and I am sure money and luxury also plays an important role in this.