News Forum - Cheating husband shoots wife in the head live on Facebook in southern Thailand

Thaiger

A cheating husband shot dead his wife when she caught him in bed with three women in Nakhon Si Thammarat province in southern Thailand yesterday. When she caught him, she went live on Facebook and scolded him, making him so angry that he shot her in the head. The incident was also clearly captured by CCTV. At 6.30am, officers from Mueang Police Station were informed that a woman had been shot dead in front of a rented property in Soi Pepe, Moo 2, Pho Sadet subdistrict. Police found the body of 27 year old Jaranya “Fah” Yothakun lying face down on […]

The story Cheating husband shoots wife in the head live on Facebook in southern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And yet again - another woman married to a complete ******* and paying the price for it - why do these women go for gang lowlifes? It's not a matter of if they get hurt - it's a matter of when and how. I think there should be a rule that if a (Thai) man has more tattoos than a woman - she's not allowed to date him. 🤣

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Pinga said:

why do these women go for gang lowlifes?

It seems to be a universally female thing.  Remember that when young, it's always the 'bad boys' that get the girls. The kinder, more considerate, more responsible 'boys' rarely got a look in  ( yes, I was one of those) Many young first marriages fail for that very reason, until women get the message in later years that a more considerate and stable man, rather than the local reprobate, is a better bet for a life partner.  Thailand seems to follow this universal truth, as many a Thai lady will tell you.  They all seem to have that same story.  You will often hear from them, that the reason they want a farang husband is not just for the money, but also that a farang is more likely in their view to be more considerate and loyal than their Thai jerk of a boyfriend/husband. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pinga said:

And yet again - another woman married to a complete ******* and paying the price for it - why do these women go for gang lowlifes? It's not a matter of if they get hurt - it's a matter of when and how. I think there should be a rule that if a (Thai) man has more tattoos than a woman - she's not allowed to date him. 🤣

This isn't just a Thai thing, this is the same story everywhere and always has been.  That's why they say nice guys finish last.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saunk said:

This isn't just a Thai thing, this is the same story everywhere and always has been.  That's why they say nice guys finish last.

Yes it’s one of those amazing aspects of life. I’m just happy I don’t have any daughters. It would be too much to see her go the way of many young girls and date the bad boy. I think I’d be up in court and imprisoned.

11 hours ago, Pinga said:

Maybe these women are not particularly virtuous themselves. No uncommon for one criminal gang to offer son for a daughter of another criminal gang to cement a criminal  relationship. Much like royal courts of europe did in past  times.