Rugby Union

Poolie

50 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Any fans of the above on here? England v N Zealand later. A tasty game is expected.

I hate to admit it, but I mainly  tune into rugby Union when the World Cup is on, though I might catch the odd game. 

I think England will beat NZ today and hopefully Ireland will roll Australia as well.

2 hours ago, BigHewer said:

I hate to admit it, but I mainly  tune into rugby Union when the World Cup is on, though I might catch the odd game. 

I think England will beat NZ today and hopefully Ireland will roll Australia as well.

Could go either way. There's no clear advantage anywhere on the pitch, they're very evenly matched. I agree Ireland will beat the Aussies, Irelands pack are far superior.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 8:49 PM, Poolie said:

Could go either way. There's no clear advantage anywhere on the pitch, they're very evenly matched. I agree Ireland will beat the Aussies, Irelands pack are far superior.

Good to see Ireland win and even better to see Georgia continuing to improve. Beating Wales 😳 Hopefully they’ll go on and on from here. 

I was at the Georgia vs Fiji match at the last World Cup and they have some passionate fans. 

Fair result for England but what did NZ do in the last ten? Suicidal and the benches made all the difference. Its good to see the 'lesser' teams coming through now. Wont be long before the Six Nations become eight or nine.

Tomorrow should be a really good game against S Africa. A re-run of the 2019 World Cup final. Hopefully England wont repeat that capitulation! Decent team selection anyway.