News Forum - China’s Xi takes APEC by storm after stealing the show with hardline statements

Thaiger

42 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I dont know, it isnt my number. Its an American number. 

The Chinese Police Station abroad is another western myth which can be established with a minimum of effort.

not sure if 110k in a country of 1.5b or something is impressive. that's like 1 in 15k.

edit: and as stated, probably a good part of it are Chinese Americans going back. and for business reasons

Edited by Wackamole
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

The Chinese Police Station abroad is another western myth which can be established with a minimum of effort.

The actual number is between 75k and 110k but you of course went with the highest estimate.

How many have permanent residency? 

Most likely its just Chinese Americans visiting relatives with a few businessmen and of course paid trolls thrown in.

54 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

not sure if 110k in a country of 1.5b or something is impressive. that's like 1 in 15k.

edit: and as stated, probably a good part of it are Chinese Americans going back. and for business reasons

Not my concern. I was responding to the gentleman who said there were none.

4 hours ago, Poolie said:

Can you tell us how much you get paid for this nonsense? If you don’t then you should. Thousands of people like you are employed by the CCP to antagonise, disrupt and confuse debate. I don’t even understand why you are on this forum. Your life has nothing to do with Thailand. Mind you, you are probably on another 20 forums if you are being paid. What a life 😂😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

9 hours ago, Soidog said:

Can you tell us how much you get paid for this nonsense? If you don’t then you should. Thousands of people like you are employed by the CCP to antagonise, disrupt and confuse debate.  I don’t even understand why you are on this forum. Your life has nothing to do with Thailand. Mind you, you are probably on another 20 forums if you are being paid. What a life 😂😂

You may have a point here for being paid to try to flip opinion, but not sure as could be the same as Bob Scott does who has an odd approach in itself. As for the CCP police stations, let's just call them CCP monitoring and harrassment and maybe detainment centers that have a way to threaten the good Chinese folk and their familes back in motherland to get what they want. this is well documented and not falacy. I think the CCP just came out and said they are volunteer run and nothing to do with the regime, so whatever that yellow snow means. Aren't there also Sharia police in a tenth of all countries or so?  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Poolie said:

Not my concern. I was responding to the gentleman who said there were none.

what I was getting at is that your response actually confirmed there are basically none.

but that's probably not your concern.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Poolie said:

That's your view. You're welcome to it.

Yes, independent views and expressing them are something we take as natural in democratic countries. I guess as you are living under a repressive regime such as the CCP you may have forgotten this? Enjoy your freedom on this forum.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

That's your view. You're welcome to it.

It's more than just a view it's undeniable facts. Which is why you have no answer 🤡

I'll leave you alone now it's getting too sad.

• Like 3

On 11/19/2022 at 8:34 AM, Rookiescot said:

So south east Asia is no-ones back yard except for China who obviously have a map somewhere showing they own all of it. Just like the south China sea.

The thing is many of these countries have already sold their souls to China for huge brown envelopes. Thailand will be next.

Predatory debt diplomacy. 

They're building a bullet train connecting Kunming with Bangkok.  After that they're going to extend the line through thailand down to Singapore.  That's what I've heard.  Make of that what you will.

• Cool 1

3 minutes ago, Ev7 said:

They're building a bullet train connecting Kunming with Bangkok.  After that they're going to extend the line through thailand down to Singapore.  That's what I've heard.  Make of that what you will.

Its not the high speed train that worries me.

Its the fact China (just like Russia) needs train lines to supply its troops in the field.

On 11/18/2022 at 9:51 AM, Poolie said:

Asia for the Asians as Mr Xi said.

For FREE Asians not arrogant murdering scum tyrants. Consider moving there if you worship tyranny that much. Oh but wait …..

Xi : murdering terrorist tyrant ruling by fear. CCP armed forces look very impressive …. on paper …. Military Experience ? Zero.

Effective only at killing & torturing minority civilian dissidents. Against US etc. won’t last a week 😩🤣Unable to project their large robotic numbers beyond their land borders.

China hemmed in by geography and free nations. US can Cut the Mallacca Strait and CCP Economy crashes. Trapped by 1st Island Chain Japan S. Korea Taiwan.Up against USA  Japan S. KoreaTaiwan Australia backed by UK and France, inefficient untested CCP Military … clearly have no chance. 

Can’t wait for CCP to be cleverly provoked further to attempt to invade Taiwan… and get stomped by Free pacific Alliance … followed by CCP collapse and liberation of China…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

APEC, a meeting of Xi with his sycophants,  slaves and his bxxxxxs..  Not a pretty sight.  

Put horns on XI and he then is the spitting immage of evil. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Put horns on XI and he then is the spitting immage of evil. 

Together with his Russian mate, the midget with the melted face and that ugly fat fxxx with the sad haircut in North Korea.  What an attractive assembly they make 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Its not the high speed train that worries me.

Its the fact China (just like Russia) needs train lines to supply its troops in the field.

You are watching too many sience fiction movies. This train is purely business as usual. Unless you also believe China will "supply its troops" by plane to Uganda since they took over their only international airport (https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/china-reportedly-takes-over-ugandas-airport-on-account-of-loan-default/articleshow/87957646.cms?from=mdr)? Do you also believe China bought Piraeus's Harbor in Greece (https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Belt-and-Road/Sold-to-China-Greece-s-Piraeus-port-town-cools-on-Belt-and-Road) and Hamburg's Harbor in Germany to "supply its troops" by boat in the heart of Europe (https://www.euronews.com/2022/10/26/germany-agrees-to-controversial-sale-of-hamburg-port-terminal)? And of course, the New Silk Road, which by the way the train you mentioned is part of... (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/19/ai-weiwei-new-silk-road-chinese-power-grab).

Like I said, business as usual. The economic war has started a while back now. And globalisation will not anymore go only the American Imperialism's way but also the Chinese Imperialism's way.

34 minutes ago, Manu said:

You are watching too many sience fiction movies. This train is purely business as usual. Unless you also believe China will "supply its troops" by plane to Uganda since they took over their only international airport (https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/china-reportedly-takes-over-ugandas-airport-on-account-of-loan-default/articleshow/87957646.cms?from=mdr)? Do you also believe China bought Piraeus's Harbor in Greece (https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Belt-and-Road/Sold-to-China-Greece-s-Piraeus-port-town-cools-on-Belt-and-Road) and Hamburg's Harbor in Germany to "supply its troops" by boat in the heart of Europe (https://www.euronews.com/2022/10/26/germany-agrees-to-controversial-sale-of-hamburg-port-terminal)? And of course, the New Silk Road, which by the way the train you mentioned is part of... (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/19/ai-weiwei-new-silk-road-chinese-power-grab).

Like I said, business as usual. The economic war has started a while back now. And globalisation will not anymore go only the American Imperialism's way but also the Chinese Imperialism's way.

America can end that in a day by simply putting punitive taxes on all Chinese goods.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 4:42 PM, Soidog said:

Yes, independent views and expressing them are something we take as natural in democratic countries. I guess as you are living under a repressive regime such as the CCP you may have forgotten this? Enjoy your freedom on this forum.  

Independent views, so long as they conform to your own, if your posting history is any guide. Lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

Independent views, so long as they conform to your own, if your posting history is any guide. Lol.

So I can post a view that the Chinese Communist Party are nothing but a bunch of thieving, lying and brutal thugs. As demonstrated by its many actions including annexing countries (Tibet) brutal repression of ethnic groups (Uighurs) and its total control over state media and how it limits access to the internet to stop its population learning the truth.

Can you criticize the CCP in the same way? Or are you afraid to do so?

• Like 1