News Forum - China’s Xi takes APEC by storm after stealing the show with hardline statements

Thaiger

China’s President Xi Jinping is taking APEC by storm after making hardline statements about the region. His recent statements have set off tidal waves as worldwide leaders became sidelined in the chaos after Xi reportedly told off Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau and noted what APEC’s goals should encompass. According to the Thai Enquirer, Xi called on the APEC region to focus on economic development first and save the power struggle between nations as an afterthought. “The Asia Pacific is no one’s backyard and should not become an arena for big power contests. No attempt to wage a Cold War will […]

The story China’s Xi takes APEC by storm after stealing the show with hardline statements as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"China’s Xi takes APEC by storm after stealing the show with hardline statements" (Headline)

"...takes APEC by storm...stealing the show...hardline..."

"China’s President Xi Jinping is taking APEC by storm after making hardline statements about the region. His recent statements have set off tidal waves as worldwide leaders became sidelined in the chaos after Xi reportedly told off Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau..." (First paragraph)

"...taking APEC by storm...hardline...set off tidal waves...world leaders...sidelined...chaos...told off"

Seriously? That is only the first paragraph.

The remainder of paragraph one is "...and noted what APEC's goals should encompass."

C'mon Thaiger! It seems that when you publish and/or... ahem...' re-print' an article about China and/or XJP, you have worked yourself up into an overwhelming and overarching sexual frenzy of vocabulary and lust; it is getting quite embarrassing.

Y'all need to take a cold shower before posting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Talk about an insignificant powerful thug bully who needs to be tossed to the gutter. XI is nothing but a slug bully empowering the CCP minions to try to rule the world. Down with XI and down with the CCP! But I will give him one thing, he did totally bowl over Trudeau, but then Trudeau doesn't know how to deal with Asians, and if I remember correctly even the late Queen of England mowed him over. Trudeau is an idiot and Canada is not better than the USA with its Republicans and Democrats, but at least USA has smart things in place.. Down with the CCP and down with XI!

13 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Asia for the Asians as Mr Xi said.

Poolie. Since you live in China under the CCP, you and I have never agreed but thank goodness we can try to be be cordial or best said not going there. But... OK, with your statement and you think is ok, now you should get kicked out of China or be considered a 4th level inhabitant. And then lets take it farther as if you agree then lets kick all Asians out of the EU and North America as they do not belong. XI is a racist CCP Bully towards everyone in the world including to his people. I do not believe the majority of the good Chinese not sheep folk people love this guy. I really do not know why you love this guy or his CCP bully regime. But up to you.

Are you Bob Scott?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Poolie. Since you live in China under the CCP, you and I have never agreed but thank goodness we can try to be be cordial or best said not going there. But... OK, with your statement and you think is ok, now you should get kicked out of China or be considered a 4th level inhabitant. And then lets take it farther as if you agree then lets kick all Asians out of the EU and North America as they do not belong. XI is a racist CCP Bully towards everyone in the world including to his people. I do not believe the majority of the good Chinese not sheep folk people love this guy. I really do not know why you love this guy or his CCP bully regime. But up to you.

Are you Bob Scott?

Can’t imagine being so lost and out of control with your life to choose to live under the rule of the CCP. It beggars belief why anyone would choose that. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Can’t imagine being so lost and out of control with your life to choose to live under the rule of the CCP. It beggars belief why anyone would choose that. 

Soidog.. I just don't get this kind of character of a guy. Up to him but not for me and my family's lives. Just odd.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TedG said:

Xi and the CCP are evil.  F-Xi.

I agree 

I was in Chinatown in NYC today 

Went to take a picture and put my box of pastries down and turned around and some old Chinese bitch stole it!

Tracked her down and saw it in her bag and took it back!  555

• Haha 3

Was the article a straight cut and paste from the official CCP news agency site? Pretty sure that there are some serious errors in translation there, I think what Xi may have meant to say is that the Asia Pacific region is no-one else's backyard, it belongs to China, not that it is simply no-one's backyard.  

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Thaiger said:

China’s President Xi Jinping is taking APEC by storm after making hardline statements about the region. His recent statements have set off tidal waves as worldwide leaders became sidelined in the chaos after Xi reportedly told off Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau and noted what APEC’s goals should encompass. According to the Thai Enquirer, Xi called on the APEC region to focus on economic development first and save the power struggle between nations as an afterthought. “The Asia Pacific is no one’s backyard and should not become an arena for big power contests. No attempt to wage a Cold War will […]

The story China’s Xi takes APEC by storm after stealing the show with hardline statements as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Last few sentences are pretty strong against Thai PM and his administration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

Was the article a straight cut and paste from the official CCP news agency site? Pretty sure that there are some serious errors in translation there, I think what Xi may have meant to say is that the Asia Pacific region is no-one else's backyard, it belongs to China, not that it is simply no-one's backyard.  

Don't shit in your own backyard. 

So south east Asia is no-ones back yard except for China who obviously have a map somewhere showing they own all of it. Just like the south China sea.

The thing is many of these countries have already sold their souls to China for huge brown envelopes. Thailand will be next.

Predatory debt diplomacy. 

• Like 5

Men follow strong words, and let's be honest, Chinese robusticity is surely lacking in the world. Look at the US and tell me, China doesn't look better, if you want a future, for your developing country. And I say this as someone, who is sympathetic to Uyghurs and Tibetans (remember them?) and would have opposed the Hong Kong handover of British Overseas land. 

I wish he would keep The United States out of his mouth and stick to the script. Mr. X constantly compares China with America. As for me I could care less what Mr. X does in China or anywhere else as long as Mr. X doesn’t do it over here. The brainwashing propaganda doesn’t work on us Americans. There’s so many Chinese citizens living in America that tell a darker story of why they left China and came to America. You don’t see Americans or other non “Asian” people from other countries catching flights to China for a better life. Thailand adores China, the same country that comes to their cities and sets up illegal business, prostitution rings, drug dens, extortion and other illegal activities and than wants to boasts about what a great country China is and what it does for its “Asian” neighbors. I’m sure Mr. X does good for Chinas neighbors 🤔 that’s what I want to hear about not a bunch of “superiority” B.S. By the way Mr. X is still locking down cities with millions of people …. and for what? Answer that question yourselves….China a super economic power… maybe to “Asian” (no disrespect intended) countries that can’t stand on their own, but not to us 🇺🇸!! 

Thank You

Marvin Yeager

Edited by Marvin

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I agree 

I was in Chinatown in NYC today 

Went to take a picture and put my box of pastries down and turned around and some old Chinese bitch stole it!

Tracked her down and saw it in her bag and took it back!  555

Seriously? Chinese bag lady or just opporuntist thief?

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I wish he would keep The United States out of his mouth and stick to the script. Mr. X constantly compares China with America. As for me I could care less what Mr. X does in China or anywhere else as long as Mr. X doesn’t do it over here. The brainwashing propaganda doesn’t work on us Americans. There’s so many Chinese citizens living in America that tell a darker story of why they left China and came to America. You don’t see Americans or other non “Asian” people from other countries catching flights to China for a better life. Thailand adores China, the same country that comes to their cities and sets up illegal business, prostitution rings, drug dens, extortion and other illegal activities and than wants to boasts about what a great country China is and what it does for its “Asian” neighbors. I’m sure Mr. X does good for Chinas neighbors 🤔 that’s what I want to hear about not a bunch of “superiority” B.S. By the way Mr. X is still locking down cities with millions of people …. and for what? Answer that question yourselves….China a super economic power… maybe to “Asian” (no disrespect intended) countries that can’t stand on their own, but not to us 🇺🇸!! 

Thank You

Marvin Yeager

There are up to 110,000 American citizens in China currently.

Everything else you have written is just as inaccurate.

41 minutes ago, Poolie said:

How many have permanent residency? 

6 hours ago, Poolie said:

Are there actual breakdown figures of those 110,000 or are they Chinese who went to USA, learnt a lot and were encouraged to return to China. (Or their extended families might not like life anymore.) 

OR maybe they are effective consultative results of the "Chinese Police stations" in most countries encouraging good citizens to "see the light".

Surely they're not that many good red neck southern Americans living in China?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Are there actual breakdown figures of those 110,000 or are they Chinese who went to USA, learnt a lot and were encouraged to return to China. (Or their extended families might not like life anymore.) 

OR maybe they are effective consultative results of the "Chinese Police stations" in most countries encouraging good citizens to "see the light".

Surely they're not that many good red neck southern Americans living in China?

I dont know, it isnt my number. Its an American number. 

The Chinese Police Station abroad is another western myth which can be established with a minimum of effort.

• Like 1