News Forum - A night of World Cup nostalgia and An Evening With Paul ‘Gazza’ Gascoigne

Thaiger

The 2022 FIFA World Cup kicks off in earnest this weekend so why not get into the spirit of the tournament with a bit of nostalgia at An Evening With Paul “Gazza” Gascoigne? Gazza set the blue touch flame at Italia 90 with a set of scintillating displays as he helped England through the group stage to the World Cup semi-final in Turin. Germany may have knocked England out of the tournament on penalties in an evening of compelling drama but Gazza captured the hearts of the world with his tears after a booking meant he would miss out on the […]

The story A night of World Cup nostalgia and An Evening With Paul ‘Gazza’ Gascoigne as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Part of me feels a little sad to see this. I know many famous people make money on the speech tours but this feels more desperate for Gazza. One of the finest football talents the world ever saw will run the risk of embarrassing himself and destroying his legacy further. I really hope not and I hope he makes a few quid to keep him going. What a fantastic player, who like so many famous people, didn’t have enough good people around him. 

• Like 2

If I was there I would love to experience him. I take my hat off to all mucisians. I am sure he will have fun here with the Thai high special treatment. It is more than the venue, but what the venue and its fun has to offer.. - Thailand.