News Forum - Bakery in Hua Hin reveals tasty Christmas day buffet menu

Thaiger

A bakery in Thailand’s tourist hotspot of Hua Hin has revealed its tasty Christmas day buffet menu. Andreanna’s Bakery, located in Khao Takiab, has listed several delicious dishes. The special buffet lunch menu is available from 12-pm on Christmas Day, and costs 1,299 baht for as much as you can eat. Starters will include French onion soup with cheese croute. There will also be a seafood platter, as well as a cold cuts and cheese counter.  Other scrumptious items on the menu will include BBQ chicken wings and duck, and hoisin spring rolls. Andreanna’s will serve roast turkey, which will […]

The story Bakery in Hua Hin reveals tasty Christmas day buffet menu as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Nice for foreign folk to have who need somehting like this, and for Thai who celebrate the non Christian and and their Christian belief way. Me and my family are not Christian but do it under Christmas of love. We always make our meal feast at home. Pre Merry Christmas to all. Time of peace and harmony for everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Nice for foreign folk to have who need somehting like this, and for Thai who celebrate the non Christian and and their Christian belief way. Me and my family are not Christian but do it under Christmas of love. We always make our meal feast at home. Pre Merry Christmas to all. Time of peace and harmony for everyone.

I land in BKK on Christmas morning at 6am

And we have 18 people going to Xmas buffet at Bourbon Street later in the afternoon 

All Thais and me.    😀

2 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I land in BKK on Christmas morning at 6am

And we have 18 people going to Xmas buffet at Bourbon Street later in the afternoon 

All Thais and me.    😀

The relocated Bourbon Street? : ). Known it for a longtime where ever they are at now. Yummy. 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

The relocated Bourbon Street? : ). Known it for a longtime where ever they are at now. Yummy. 

Yeah they are on Soi 63

There are plenty of pubs and hotels that have Xmas buffet

But since I'm American I wanted an American place so that they would have American sides vs say, English sides 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

14 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

The best Christmas meal is always at home, a time with family and friend and food cooked with love. Just love the Christmas season 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HiuMak said:

The best Christmas meal is always at home, a time with family and friend and food cooked with love. Just love the Christmas season 

Agree. I really actually love Christmas with my family. Had it here for the last couple of decades. Maybe one day as the kids get more older they won't be around as need to live some other city like Bangkok. Hope not but things do change.

14 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Agree. I really actually love Christmas with my family. Had it here for the last couple of decades. Maybe one day as the kids get more older they won't be around as need to live some other city like Bangkok. Hope not but things do change.

I don't really like being in Thailand for Xmas

This will be my 4th or 5th time

I'd much prefer to be back in Boston 

But it just  works out real well with all the days off for work around that time 

But that's the reason we decided to have the whole family join the buffet with us

The bigger group will make it more festive for me

And the positive is we will be three for New Years, which I do quite enjoy being in Thailand for 

PS....I've actually had good times in Thailand at Xmas

But still much prefer to be back home

I have been here in Thailand so long I wouldn't know what to do in the USA for Christmas. So for us some of most days for Christmas have fallen on school days and we would let kids open the presents up before or they would have to wait until after school. We have family and their little kids fly up to stay at our house for this time of the year. One thing for sure is every kid loves Christmas, but for us minus the religious BS to it.