News Forum - Former US President Donald Trump announces 2024 White House bid

Thaiger

Former US president Donald Trump has officially announced his bid for the 2024 White House after teasing fans for months. Trump is defying calls from GOP key party leaders and donors after a huge loss in last week’s midterm elections. According to The Straits Times, Trump ploughed forward filing federal paperwork to declare his 2024 run, just 23 minutes before conducting a speech, which saw hundreds of supporters in attendance. He is the first major contender from either party to declare his bid. “In order to make America great again, I am tonight announcing my candidacy for President of the […]

The story Former US President Donald Trump announces 2024 White House bid as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

There is something deeply sad in seeing a person who has peaked and is now in decline, but isn't aware of the fact; even his daughter-wife won't support him anymore.

It is still difficult to truly believe, even after all of the crap, but Trump simply does not care about anything or anyone besides himself, and wants to have another narcissistic journey.

I wonder who and what he will hurt this time.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Shade_Wilder said:

There is something deeply sad in seeing a person who has peaked and is now in decline, but isn't aware of the fact; even his daughter-wife won't support him anymore.

It is still difficult to truly believe, even after all of the crap, but Trump simply does not care about anything or anyone besides himself, and wants to have another narcissistic journey.

its as fun to watch as it's ever been and nothing about him has declined. He was always the floor of mankind.

I’m really looking forward to the next two years. The guy is a totally ignorant nut job. But he’s great entertainment value and he stirs up the liberal left so much. It’s great to watch them cry out and complain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I’m really looking forward to the next two years. The guy is a totally ignorant nut job. But he’s great entertainment value and he stirs up the liberal left so much. It’s great to watch them cry out and complain. 

Trumps biggest problem is not the left its the right. Increasingly he is seen as a liability. There was a reason none of the great and good from the Republican party were present at his announcement and Faux news is already endorsing DeSantis.

For what its worth I do not think we will see Biden run again. Hes just too old. But from a Democratic point of view Trump will be easier to beat than DeSantis. Trump divides the Republican vote but motivates the Democrat vote. Its even worse when you consider the independents and how they will cast.

Trump has become what he always promised to be.

Yes he has his core supporters who will always double down in their support for him but thats not enough to win another term.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Agreed. Especially watching  the liberal left get bent out of shape. The rabid right you can dismiss as nut jobs right from the start, the same as you would dismiss flat-earthers  and anit-vaxxers, but the left are actually much more entertaining - like the way that they came over all innocent and surprised about the allegations of voting fraud, after spending four years desperately searching for the reds under the bed that conspired with Trump to deprive the fragrant Hillary of her rightful place on the throne (beyond Russian hackers being responsible for the email leak, no evidence of either).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Soidog said:

Complain about a guy who attempted a coup that is still allowed to run for President?

Complain that the Saudis bought his family for $2bil dollars?

Complain that he doesn't give one shit about the country?

Yeah there isn't enough complaining.....

But forgot about all that 

He's simply incapable of doing the job

Show me one clip where he can actually speak on policy

He can't give you a proper answer because he doesn't understand any of it 

Again, feel free to post any clip where he had a coherent thought on the actual job 

7 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Complain about a guy who attempted a coup that is still allowed to run for President?

Complain that the Saudis bought his family for $2bil dollars?

Complain that he doesn't give one shit about the country?

Yeah there isn't enough complaining.....

But forgot about all that 

He's simply incapable of doing the job

Show me one clip where he can actually speak on policy

He can't give you a proper answer because he doesn't understand any of it 

Again, feel free to post any clip where he had a coherent thought on the actual job 

I totally agree. The guy is a total joke. But as he won’t get to be president and may not even be the Republican candidate, we can just enjoy the show for two years. Well, those of us who aren’t American that is.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

9 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

I wonder if it is a ploy to get out of the legal cases facing him because if he is a candidate he might claim that that any cases against him are politically motivated? 

14 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I totally agree. The guy is a total joke. But as he won’t get to be president and may not even be the Republican candidate, we can just enjoy the show for two years. Well, those of us who aren’t American that is.

Yes exactly!

You just get to watch the sideshow. 😀

I do think some of the stuff he says gets way overblown by the left.

But I think the world has become numb to how reckless he is

So not enough complaining is actually done

3 hours ago, Havana said:

Love him or hate him, at least he knows the difference between Columbia and Cambodia, (unlike withering Joe Biden).

Biden should not run for a new term

But believe me, in between his "moments" he knows more about doing the job in just his left pinky than Trump would ever know.

Again, as I asked before

Go ahead and post any clip of Trump speaking a coherent sentence on any policy

I will save you time, you won't find any

2 minutes ago, Stevejm said:

I wonder if it is a ploy to get out of the legal cases facing him because if he is a candidate he might claim that that any cases against him are politically motivated? 

Only "if" he gets the candidacy. You are right his early declaration is probably done for evasive purposes to avoid all the civil and criminal court cases he is facing but one thing will not go away.

His mishandling of certified documents he removed from the Whitehouse. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

That’s a mission impossible! I work in the power sector and saw his presidential era speech where he claimed that they now have “Clean Coal” technology where they dig coal out of the ground and clean it. Clean Coal tech is actually a marketing campaign used by companies that want to get coal power plants approved by claiming that they are using Clean Coal Technology. What it means in reality is that they use marginally more efficient tech that removes some nitrogen and sulphur oxides from the exhaust and have boilers that are a couple of % more efficient which means that they still emit more than 90% of the carbon dioxide compared to plant built 50 years ago. He’s a joke but the outcomes aren’t funny!

5 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Biden should not run for a new term

But believe me, in between his "moments" he knows more about doing the job in just his left pinky than Trump would ever know.

Again, as I asked before

Go ahead and post any clip of Trump speaking a coherent sentence on any policy

I will save you time, you won't find any

At least Biden isn’t sucking up to people like Putin and Kim Jong Un. Didn’t Trump try to get Putin back into the G7 or something like that? Biden shouldn’t run again but to his credit he got Trump out of office. That should be enough for him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Former US president Donald Trump has officially announced his bid for the 2024 White House after teasing fans for months. Trump is defying calls from GOP key party leaders and donors after a huge loss in last week’s midterm elections. According to The Straits Times, Trump ploughed forward filing federal paperwork to declare his 2024 run, just 23 minutes before conducting a speech, which saw hundreds of supporters in attendance. He is the first major contender from either party to declare his bid. “In order to make America great again, I am tonight announcing my candidacy for President of the […]

The story Former US President Donald Trump announces 2024 White House bid as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hugh loss, hardly  ! Lol  Nancy Polosi was essentially fired from her third in line to the office of the president and leadership position in the House of Representatives as a result of the  “hugh loss”!

With the Gop in the majority in the HoUse it essentially stops the left from passing legislation and makes bidens last two years declared lame.
And as far as Trump , its game on with the establishment ! He kept gasoline prices low , forced foreign countries to give more in money to their defense.And helped Enact tax savings legislation.He was essentially successful in cleaning up the mess of the prior administration .While keeping peace in the world.
A reporter asked going forward,what biden would change “ nothing”.

With the majority in the house going to the Gop it will be a endless stream of Hunter biden ,fbi, covid 19 and illegal migrant crossings inquiries with whistleblowers on the committees ,whether that will change the minds of the GEN Z single women voters remains to be seen! 
 But but but Ron DeSantis , he made Florida great ! And he has the favor of many  conservative  politicians  nationwide without knowing nothing about  his  ideological national agenda !

Two years till the elections in 2024!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Hugh loss, hardly  ! Lol  Nancy Polosi was essentially fired from her third in line to the office of the president and leadership position in the House of Representatives as a result of the  “hugh loss”!

With the Gop in the majority in the HoUse it essentially stops the left from passing legislation and makes bidens last two years declared lame.
And as far as Trump , its game on with the establishment ! He kept gasoline prices low , forced foreign countries to give more in money to their defense.And helped Enact tax savings legislation.He was essentially successful in cleaning up the mess of the prior administration .While keeping peace in the world.
A reporter asked going forward,what biden would change “ nothing”.

With the majority in the house going to the Gop it will be a endless stream of Hunter biden ,fbi, covid 19 and illegal migrant crossings inquiries with whistleblowers on the committees ,whether that will change the minds of the GEN Z single women voters remains to be seen! 
 But but but Ron DeSantis , he made Florida great ! And he has the favor of many  conservative  politicians  nationwide without knowing nothing about  his  ideological national agenda !

Two years till the elections in 2024!

As a Democrat voter

I am completely fine with Republican gaining control of the House

I'd prefer they didn't but that's how democracy should work 

I think it was a huge victory for the country because a vast majority of the election deniers, (Congress/Senate and Sec of State) lost

And a lot of the more extreme Republican candidates like Mastriano I. Pennsylvania lost

If a sane Republican wins,  good on them

They deserve it 

• Like 1