News Forum - British man sentenced for rape in UK flees to Thailand

Thaiger

A British man sentenced to eight years in jail for rape is believed to have fled to Thailand. A jury found Michael Foster unanimously found guilty of rape in absentia in September, reported Lancashire Police. Yesterday, he was found guilty once more at Preston Crown Court. The 35 year old man, formerly of Fishwick Parade, Preston, was given eight years in prison and ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for life. He raped his victim in a Preston flat in July 2020. Foster was arrested and charged and due to appear at Preston Crown Court in December last year, […]

The story British man sentenced for rape in UK flees to Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Unless he had "big money" before the trial, someone in the UK has assumingly to support him with money! Family comes to mind, best buddies perhaps.

And "believed to have fled to Thailand"? That was the worst time, to get INTO Thailand, Thailand Pass, Insurance, also not 40 million but just "some million" visitors. So they should be able to confirm that, methinks.

And put an reward on him, 10.000 GBP or such, present that in the Thai-News, once a week, that will flush him out quickly!

• Like 5

The despair I feel for this young lady, I cannot put into words, how the hell did he get let go has dumbfounded me.

As for her friends, she's probably alienated them because she doesn't know what to do and they can't  possibly understand how she's feeling.

There must be several gangs over here that would take care of this person on a permanent basis, after they've had their fun with him of course I'm all for a bit of vigilante revenge on scum like him!

• Like 1

Pretty sure if the Thai authorities REALLY wanted to help out they could find this guy very quickly. Maybe the UK government should post a reward, money seems to be the only thing that motivates the Thai Police!

20 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Pretty sure if the Thai authorities REALLY wanted to help out they could find this guy very quickly. Maybe the UK government should post a reward, money seems to be the only thing that motivates the Thai Police!

Think the Thai authorities already have knowledge of him and whereabouts, when the 'all important'  financial incentive, baht, comes a knocking, (or a political embarrassment eventuates) then he will be picked up immediately, until then, they wait and watch.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Tis a mystery but they still cannot locate Red Bull boy. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Tis a mystery but they still cannot locate Red Bull boy. 

TOO many BIG brown suitcases there.  (the paper bags weren't big enough.)

• Haha 1

Immigration has his fingerprints and a recent photo from his entry. Like everyone else here, I know that if immigration wanted him, he could be found in a day or so.

5 hours ago, HiuMak said:

He could be a SHIM now.😀

Be an ugly one if they didn't spend at least US$5 million on plastic.

Be easy to find if they didn't, just look for a chinless wonder. 

Been all over Thailand and he is the only one I have ever seen here.