News Forum - UN highlights toxic foreign policy of the US in Cuba

Thaiger

The cruel, repressive foreign policy of the United States was brutally highlighted last week when the UN General Assembly demanded the US to end a 60 year economic embargo on Cuba. The near-unanimous vote by the UN Assembly, for a 30th consecutive year, sent a strong message to the US to end their toxic foreign policy toward Cuba. The vote on Thursday was 185-2, with only the US and the apartheid state of Israel voting against the proposals, unsurprisingly Ukraine and Brazil abstained. It provided further evidence of the US punishing nations that have dissented or refused to accept their […]

The story UN highlights toxic foreign policy of the US in Cuba as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

More anti US rhetoric from Bob Scott. 

Perhaps Bob you could mention why the sanctions were introduced? It was in retaliation for the illegal seizure of American assets, companies and private property by Castro and his henchmen.

Since Cuba and Russia are BFF there should have been no issues with US sanctions. Moscow could simply step in and assist. Nope. Lets not blame them eh? Lets have some hand wringing in the west instead. 

Its only western nations who are held accountable for their actions?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

More anti US rhetoric from Bob Scott. 

Perhaps Bob you could mention why the sanctions were introduced? It was in retaliation for the illegal seizure of American assets, companies and private property by Castro and his henchmen.

Since Cuba and Russia are BFF there should have been no issues with US sanctions. Moscow could simply step in and assist. Nope. Lets not blame them eh? Lets have some hand wringing in the west instead. 

Its only western nations who are held accountable for their actions?

I wonder if the Thaiger is owned by the CCP. Not sure why they have him on all the time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

Because he gets read? Thats why most journalists keep a job. 

I suspect there's something more sinister going on here. You wouldn't keep publishing blatant propaganda and make a joke of yourselves unless you are made to would you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

I suspect there's something more sinister going on here. You wouldn't keep publishing blatant propaganda and make a joke of yourselves unless you are made to would you?

Someone has to even up the scales. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Because he gets read? Thats why most journalists keep a job. 

Who reads Bob Scott........probably the intolerant left wing liberals who only want to read/hear their side of the story, journalists today cannot be described as news reporters but political activists giving one sided information that suits their agenda. More people than ever now do not trust journalism and are turning away from main stream media en masse. 

23 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Who reads Bob Scott........probably the intolerant left wing liberals who only want to read/hear their side of the story, journalists today cannot be described as news reporters but political activists giving one sided information that suits their agenda. More people than ever now do not trust journalism and are turning away from main stream media en masse. 

Absolutely correct!

I am so pleased that humanity is finally waking up to the real threat; it is the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard people infiltrating our media who are our real, common enemy.

Those of us who have done our 'own research', often malignantly derided as 'Some Guy On Facebook-Ism' understand the true threat. The facts are that Ten-Foot Tall Lizard People have been infiltrating our planet, infiltrating our news sources, and trying to hide their infiltration of our societies' leadership positions where they replace the good people with imposters. Make no mistake my friends; many of the people that you thought were society's leaders are, in fact, nothing more than Ten-Foot Tall Lizard people using alien technology to fool our senses and project false images onto our eyeballs.

It is nothing less than a prelude to invasion.

What can we do about it? 

I beseech every good, pure-blood human to make common cause with the Plucky Subterranean Mole People who have been waging a War of Liberation against the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard people across multiple galaxies.

If you or your friends ever are contacted by the Plucky Subterranean Mole People, I beg of you to open your eyes to their message and warnings that the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard People have taken over our global media.

Don't let us become the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard People's next victim; Distrust the media today!!!

(PS, I have offered an identical amount of proof of my views as those who use the term "main stream media")

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

Well surely that's dependent on the reader and not the publisher?

16 minutes ago, Shade_Wilder said:

Absolutely correct!

I am so pleased that humanity is finally waking up to the real threat; it is the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard people infiltrating our media who are our real, common enemy.

Those of us who have done our 'own research', often malignantly derided as 'Some Guy On Facebook-Ism' understand the true threat. The facts are that Ten-Foot Tall Lizard People have been infiltrating our planet, infiltrating our news sources, and trying to hide their infiltration of our societies' leadership positions where they replace the good people with imposters. Make no mistake my friends; many of the people that you thought were society's leaders are, in fact, nothing more than Ten-Foot Tall Lizard people using alien technology to fool our senses and project false images onto our eyeballs.

What can we do about it? 

I beseech every good, pure-blood human to make common cause with the Plucky Subterranean Mole People who have been waging a War of Liberation against the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard people across multiple galaxies.

If you or your friends ever are contacted by the Plucky Subterranean Mole People, I beg of you to open your eyes to their message and warnings that the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard People have taken over our global media.

Don't let us become the Ten-Foot Tall Lizard People's next victim; Distrust the media today!!!

(PS, I have offered an identical amount of proof of my views as those who use the term "main stream media")

Not exactly the words I would have used Shade. 🥴😊

I personally would love to see travel (for Americans) opened back up to Cuba.  I'm not questioning why this issue is coming up now, but is worth bringing to light.

Obama did start the opening process, but this was closed down immediately by Trump.  Trump's decision was based on gaining voters in Florida I believe.

If anyone has any specific reasons why this should not happen then please respond.  Is Netflix still there?  They were one of the very first companies allowed in under Obama.

#LetCubaLive

I don't actually agree with the US policy on Cuba - but I didn't bother reading the article after a quick check on who wrote it. Once I had that I knew there was going to be nothing worth reading, just another anti-American diatribe from Bob Scott.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

Absolutely correct!

What can we do about it? 

Hell yeah. You nailed it.

• Cool 1