News Forum - Sales of Thailand Elite Card to Chinese nationals up 185%

Thaiger

The number of new Chinese nationals who have joined the Thailand Elite Card programme has risen steeply from 1,100 in 2021 to 3,100 this year, growth of 185%. Yuthasak Supasorn, chairman of Thailand Privilege Card, operator of the programme, said the number of new Chinese members had risen from 1,100 in 2021 to 3,100 this year, overall number of Chinese members in the programme reached 7,350, the most of any country. Wealthy Chinese businesspeople are keen to escape for Xi Jinping’s disastrous covid policy which is driving the Chinese economy to its knees, while annihilating what few rights Chinese citizen’s […]

The story Sales of Thailand Elite Card to Chinese nationals up 185% as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

'Wealthy Chinese business people are keen to escape for Xi Jinping’s disastrous covid policy which is driving the Chinese economy to its knees, while annihilating what few rights Chinese citizen’s had left.'

Oh really? Third quarter figures of +3.6% growth. 95.5% Government popularity? (caixin.com, harvard.edu)

I think Mr Jon Whitman is making stuff up!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Poolie said:

'Wealthy Chinese business people are keen to escape for Xi Jinping’s disastrous covid policy which is driving the Chinese economy to its knees, while annihilating what few rights Chinese citizen’s had left.'

Oh really? Third quarter figures of +3.6% growth. 95.5% Government popularity? (caixin.com, harvard.edu)

Rich Chinese people do not need to worry.

It is the middle class and poor that has to worry.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 1:19 PM, Poolie said:

Would those be the CCP's figures Poolie?

I am sure we can believe them.

• Haha 1

See the references. Caixin, who produce the widely accepted Buyers index and Harvard, which to my knowledge isn't remotely Chinese. Cant help any further.

30 minutes ago, Poolie said:

See the references. Caixin, who produce the widely accepted Buyers index and Harvard, which to my knowledge isn't remotely Chinese. Cant help any further.

https://www.caixinglobal.com/about-caixin/

They all look Chinese to me Poolie. Indeed they all appear to have Chinese names as well.

Are you sure this is not just yet another Chinese propaganda site?

• Like 1

Harvard. H A R V A R D. A top 5 world university based in America. OK?

From your reference:

Caixin offers the English news via a 24/7 website and runs a weekly digital magazine and a bi-monthly print magazine that is distributed in financial centers in the U.S., Hong Kong, Singapore and Zurich.

Accepted as true and independant around the world.

Up to you, have a nice day.

• Like 1