News Forum - ‘Big Joke’ orders crackdown on foreigners who overstay in Thailand

Thaiger

On 11/4/2022 at 11:46 PM, Highlandman said:

Good point. The closest thing to organized farang criminal activity in Thailand concerns the Russian mafia (haven't heard much about them in recent years but I'm sure they're still around) and eastern European credit card/ATM skimmers/scammers. Among westerners, the only somewhat well organized criminal activities that occur within or from Thailand are investment scams, but they're far less common than the shady activities Chinese nationals may find themselves involved in.

I wouldn't say that's exactly true

Lots of westerners involved in boiler room scams in Thailand 

8 hours ago, Manu said:

We’re you drunk when you wrote that? No offence if you did , it happens. I never ramble nor bla bla bla…. Want some facts on the Albanian or the Italian mafia or the Mexican cartels? Find them yourself, I thought I was actually debating with someone who has a clue about the subject (I thought you knew about Chinese organised crime too but you do not). So you know nothing really. And you are asking me about facts. I need a base of your knowledge to give you facts, when the base is 0, where do I start? Sorry no offence but it is what it is mate.

No offence mate, but whilst the forum welcomes different opinions, if you want to quote or infer facts, then the forum rules require a direct valid working link to the source of your information, not for the member to search for it.
@palooka is well within his rights to request links to substantiate your claims, otherwise you are just rambling and bla, bla, bla.

5. Understand that the Forum considers “Facts” to differ from a “Personal Opinion.” Facts may be inferred or quoted. Members are responsible to make sure their Posts are not misleading and do not knowingly share articles, pictures and videos previously identified as Misinformation.

6. All text and posted content must align to the topic and/or the first post under that topic. Posts must be accompanied by a personal comment & a valid working direct link (URL) to any quoted text or data image for verification or for any fact(s) or inferred fact(s) used in a personal comment.

7. Quoted sources must be viewable by any member. Links to sites requiring a membership or subscription to view the whole item linked are not permitted. Links must be checked by Members before posting to ensure they meet these requirements and are valid working links.

Admin.

• Like 1

*A post commenting on Moderation

has been removed*