Jump to content

News Forum - Thai man narrowly survives bite from his pet monocled cobra


Recommended Posts

A Thai man is warning exotic pet lovers not to “play with fire” after he narrowly survived a bite from his pet snake. Doctors had to amputate the man’s finger to save his life after he “trusted” his monocled cobra – a deadly venomous snake – to slither on his hands. The anonymous snake lover, Mr. A, posted on Facebook today to say, “This is a parable for anyone who raises venomous pets. Do not be careless with them.” Mr. A went on to explain that he has raised a monocled cobra for a long time. He said she is […]

The story Thai man narrowly survives bite from his pet monocled cobra as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use