News Forum - Call centre trafficked forced labour to sell crypto via Tinder

Thaiger

When was the last time you got a legitimately good investment tip from Tinder? Never? Scammers continue to use dating apps to con people into fake crypto investments. On Monday, Thai police announced the arrest of a Chinese leader of a multi-country gang who trafficked people to work in call centres selling crypto scams. The phoney call centre was uncovered when seven workers managed to notify authorities and escape to safety. Police waited after rescuing them in order to study the scammers’ operations which allowed them to get warrants for the entire gang of 19. The group consisted of 11 […]

The story Call centre trafficked forced labour to sell crypto via Tinder as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I have been receiving literarily thousands of Crypto spam messages with ridiculous profit forecasts on a lot off the popular portals. To such an extend that I gave up reporting them, as it would be physically impossible to do so . Bitcoin has been floating between 19000 and 20000 $ for weeks on an end now and whowever is trying to manipulate it's "value" artificially is probably desperate to find more new "investors" to support the Ponzi scheme that it is . Once that dries up and the wales leave the sinking ship it will be where it belongs . Meanwhile I would appreciate it that the promoters stick to their specialized platforms and leave the rest of us alone .