Jump to content

News Forum - Top 10 nationalities buying condos in Thailand


Recommended Posts

Thailand’s Real Estate Information Centre (REIC) revealed the top 10 nationalities buying condos in Thailand in the first six months of 2022. In Thailand, foreigners are permitted to own 49% of the units in any condominium building. The remaining 51% must have Thai ownership. The Inspector-General of the Government Housing Bank and Acting Director of the Real Estate Information Centre Wichai Wiratakaphan said more and more foreigners are buying condominiums in Thailand in recent years. In the first half of 2022, 4,433 condominiums in Thailand were transferred to foreign ownership. Foreigners buying the most condos in Thailand this year come […]

The story Top 10 nationalities buying condos in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use