News Forum - Musk’s Twitter: hate speech spikes, execs sacked, Trump happy

Thaiger

6 hours ago, Manu said:

So "people want to make Twitter more than what it is" although it has a "massive influence" (??) as opposed if it did not exist to "other avenues", like something with the same "massive influence" but just called differently. Who would have thought of that. And of course, if this influencal tool, same same but called differently, also created for "people to get what they want to say out" but then also censored and eventually bought by Musk, then we would be also coming here with the exact same comments as today. That's what I call a debate that's going along nicely ...

I didn't say it had to be any certain tool or website

We got information out well before Twitter 

And believe me, I am a massive Twitter fan.......I use it all day

But I just can't get freaked out about it...........

I also tailor my Twitter and only search for my interests, I don't get notificatiions of anything

2 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I didn't say it had to be any certain tool or website

We got information out well before Twitter 

And believe me, I am a massive Twitter fan.......I use it all day

But I just can't get freaked out about it...........

I also tailor my Twitter and only search for my interests, I don't get notificatiions of anything

No idea personally what twitter is all about but really I have an-idea… you just gave me one and I do not like it really. Enjoy it.  

So this article is misinformation I didn't see trump say he was any way eager to be on twitter . Also many other platforms emerged because they violated free speech the 1rst amendment right in the US constitution.

They used this platform a large public square and cut out the sitting living #45 president of the united states. If they can do that there is not much hope in my opinion for the rest of the peasants you surely would not have a voice. Right now a chinese police force has sprung up in the USA can you tell me what or how these guys could actually open a police office in the USA. Since al we do is push our own opinions these days when reporting news .. Trump Rules ! ..  You can't imagine the suffering that has been going on these last 2 years because of this administration if you can't see it your blind. Mass inflation like 5 million illegal aliens in the country no border control last 2 years . Crime in my state is the highest in the united states. We are Number 2 drug poisonings deaths #1 in car thefts .Even if they catch the criminals the people they put in the courts don't prosecute . Our highest agencies are not checking on crime we been waiting for fbi to give us the run down on hunter bidens laptop the foreign gas deals he did then shut our pipelines down here and now look somehow the pipeline that goes to Europe to of them get blown up mmmmm wonder who did it . They refuse to see court cases it's as if they have all been compromised .This is a deliberate take down of the united states. george Soros took down Thailand in 1997 and he is meddling with our system here along with others.   Look at the World economic forum agenda . 

The gas and food prices costs of living are literally off the hook you can blame this on these people that mad energy high . We have climate mafias here that don't want you to eat meat here and kill animals we have climate idiots starting fires in the forests and burning 100 of thousand of acres and cutting gas pipelines to people homes . Wake up this is a tearing apart of the usa from the inside out . There is so much corruption here along with forcing someone to take an experimental injection and we do now see major spikes in strokes ,heart attacks and how much has sudden adult death syndrome gone up and bells palsy have you looked and Justin Bieber face lately . Nah this could not possibly have anything to do with a jab that you could not sue the company to make it because they have immunity.

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2022 at 3:32 PM, Marble-eye said:

Well done Elon, I lost 7 followers just prior to him taking over, so I personally messaged him and asked him if he could pull some strings and see if he could personally work it so I got my followers back.

Just an update, Elon must have had a word in somebody's ear as I have only lost 6 followers now. Thanks Elon.👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Buzzkill said:

So this article is misinformation I didn't see trump say he was any way eager to be on twitter . Also many other platforms emerged because they violated free speech the 1rst amendment right in the US constitution.

They used this platform a large public square and cut out the sitting living #45 president of the united states. If they can do that there is not much hope in my opinion for the rest of the peasants you surely would not have a voice. Right now a chinese police force has sprung up in the USA can you tell me what or how these guys could actually open a police office in the USA. Since al we do is push our own opinions these days when reporting news .. Trump Rules ! ..  You can't imagine the suffering that has been going on these last 2 years because of this administration if you can't see it your blind. Mass inflation like 5 million illegal aliens in the country no border control last 2 years . Crime in my state is the highest in the united states. We are Number 2 drug poisonings deaths #1 in car thefts .Even if they catch the criminals the people they put in the courts don't prosecute . Our highest agencies are not checking on crime we been waiting for fbi to give us the run down on hunter bidens laptop the foreign gas deals he did then shut our pipelines down here and now look somehow the pipeline that goes to Europe to of them get blown up mmmmm wonder who did it . They refuse to see court cases it's as if they have all been compromised .This is a deliberate take down of the united states. george Soros took down Thailand in 1997 and he is meddling with our system here along with others.   Look at the World economic forum agenda . 

The gas and food prices costs of living are literally off the hook you can blame this on these people that mad energy high . We have climate mafias here that don't want you to eat meat here and kill animals we have climate idiots starting fires in the forests and burning 100 of thousand of acres and cutting gas pipelines to people homes . Wake up this is a tearing apart of the usa from the inside out . There is so much corruption here along with forcing someone to take an experimental injection and we do now see major spikes in strokes ,heart attacks and how much has sudden adult death syndrome gone up and bells palsy have you looked and Justin Bieber face lately . Nah this could not possibly have anything to do with a jab that you could not sue the company to make it because they have immunity.

Oh boy, where do we start

You say this article is misinformation and you then post misinformation in your very 1st paragraph!

A) The headline says "Trump Happy"

These are his literal words.............“I am very happy that Twitter is now in sane hands, and will no longer be run by radical left lunatics and maniacs that truly hate our country,”

And for the 5000th time, free speech doesn't apply to a private company. If they don't want something on their platform, that is their perogative. Which I am sure you have read about the 5000x it's been reported, but you obviously don't care about that fact

• Like 2

Musk's purchase has become the ultimate "own the libs" move

Just doing something to "own the libs" that will fail spectacularly

Twitter now has companies having to deny posts they didn't make 

And wingnuts will complain that companies aren't advertising with Twitter

When those same companies have to refute  "verified" tweets

On 11/3/2022 at 12:21 AM, HolyCowCm said:

Musk is a weird overly intelligent Savant gUy. Brilliant but never could be President 

He brilliantly takes credit for the work of engineers because he's the ultimate attention whore yeah. 

Most of his own ideas are complete garbage, like the Vegas car tunnel stuff, or even better... the HyPeR lOoP.

His constant trolling is also decidedly garbage, like that of a slow 14yo desperate to be labelled cool.

And can we remember that time he  called the guy who rescued the Thai soccer kids a pedo out of nowhere just because his services were not needed, yeah that was overly intelligent.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 10:06 AM, Buzzkill said:

There's a lot in there but the end with Justin Bieber is what really cracked me up. And who took all the credit for the vaccines do you remember?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wackamole said:

He brilliantly takes credit for the work of engineers because he's the ultimate attention whore yeah. 

Most of his own ideas are complete garbage, like the Vegas car tunnel stuff, or even better... the HyPeR lOoP.

His constant trolling is also decidedly garbage, like that of a slow 14yo desperate to be labelled cool.

And can we remember that time he  called the guy who rescued the Thai soccer kids a pedo out of nowhere just because his services were not needed, yeah that was overly intelligent.

Yes he does some not so smart things, but he is brillaint in many ways. One thing is I don;t like how many kids he has to different women, and that he said China should control Taiwan with an agrement. Once he said the CCP should take Taiwan he now has mostly zero respect from me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes he does some not so smart things, but he is brillaint in many ways. One thing is I don;t like how many kids he has to different women, and that he said China should control Taiwan with an agrement. Once he said the CCP should take Taiwan he now has mostly zero respect from me.

A brilliant man would recognize the need for humility and silence in these situations. (also seems to think he holds the keys to the Russia Ukraine conflict for some reason)

People wildly underestimate the power of greed/dishonesty when one's born to ridiculously wealthy parents, and generally want to believe there is some extraordinary brilliance about every billionaire. Maybe it's just their way of coping with a world in which an unstable mor0n can get to be the most powerful man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wackamole said:

A brilliant man would recognize the need for humility and silence in these situations. (also seems to think he holds the keys to the Russia Ukraine conflict for some reason)

People wildly underestimate the power of greed/dishonesty when one's born to ridiculously wealthy parents, and generally want to believe there is some extraordinary brilliance about every billionaire. Maybe it's just their way of coping with a world in which an unstable mor0n can get to be the most powerful man.

Ummm, No, and sorry if I disagree with you. The guy is brilliant in his own ways. Pablo Picasso was brilliant in ways too. But a dog in other ways. Same as Einstein. I think you are only passing Your judgement one way and maybe should look at the whole picture for a person.

Supposedly he sacked a lot of the crucial engineers that keep the Twitter platform alive and stable.

A few weeks more and maybe some will be complaining, unable to unload etc and dumping twitter.

A friend for Zuck, maybe they'll have a lot in common.

3 hours ago, palooka said:

Supposedly he sacked a lot of the crucial engineers that keep the Twitter platform alive and stable.

A few weeks more and maybe some will be complaining, unable to unload etc and dumping twitter.

A friend for Zuck, maybe they'll have a lot in common.

As I said above it is the ultimate "own the libs" move

Right wingers do this all the time, actions that are against their own personal well being, just to "own the libs"

They are like 15yr old boys

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Right wingers do this all the time, actions that are against their own personal well being, just to "own the libs"

Describing Elon Musk as a Right winger is like calling Putin a pacifist.

9 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Describing Elon Musk as a Right winger is like calling Putin a pacifist.

yes you are correct, that definitely is not accurate, I will agree with you when I am wrong

Although in this case, he certainly is on that side...........

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 8:04 AM, Marc26 said:

I use Twitter a lot

And the amount of people freaking out is absurd 

If it ends up that I no longer like it, then so be it

I'd stop using it

The main concern is Trump being allowed to incite his scum MAGA's

He already does that 

So who cares if he does it on Twitter 

And it's only the real scum that still follow him and he will lose more and more and become irrelevant 

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong in you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Yes the side of free speech for all. 

The side of destroying something to the tune of billions, just to "own the libs"??

My previous statement is accurate

He bought a company and is running into the ground..........so I guess congrats to him!

1 minute ago, LuckyStrike said:

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong in you. 

Typical 14yr old boy wingnut response

Don't you guys ever get embarrassed as grown adult parroting the same old lines???

I am embarrassed for you........

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

The side of destroying something to the tune of billions, just to "own the libs"??

My previous statement is accurate

He bought a company and is running into the ground..........so I guess congrats to him!

Free speech for all and no more shadow banning I think he's going to make a successful Company. 

36 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Free speech for all and no more shadow banning I think he's going to make a successful Company. 

You obviously are stuck in the right wing blogosphere

It's an absolute shit show.............

PS.....I actually agree with you on the premise of it all, but he has no idea what he's doing