News Forum - “Where is Nancy?” Man attacks US Speaker Pelosi’s husband with hammer

Thaiger

Apparently fueled by rhetoric from former President Donald Trump and Q-Anon conspiracy theories, a man broke into the home of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and attacked her husband with a hammer while demanding to see her. The attack is seen by many as a foreshadowing of potential political violence with the upcoming midterm elections in the United States just one week away. The 42 year old man was arrested and taken to the hospital along with Speaker Pelosi’s husband Paul. The 82 year old man went in for surgery for a skull fracture and injuries to his hands and […]

The story “Where is Nancy?” Man attacks US Speaker Pelosi’s husband with hammer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

17 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Apparently fueled by rhetoric from former President Donald Trump and Q-Anon conspiracy theories,

Firstly this story is wrong for the above headline. 

Since when has President Trump ever urged violence to Political Opponents? That's more a trait of our Democrat friends like Maxine Waters. The So called squad etc are notorious for it.

Secondly best wishes to Paul Pelosi not a bloke I particularly like (an insider trader and a drunk driver) but nevertheless the less a 42 year old attacking an 82 year old with a hammer does not go down well in my book although sadly this type of attack is a far to regular occurance in San Francisco. 

And lastly well done to the SFPD for their timely response or it could of been worse.

A very depleted Police Force due to the inept SF Mayor London Breed and her defund the Police policies. 

It just goes to show in The US no matter your race,religion, colour,creed or political persuasion Law Enforcement will stand by their oath to protect you.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 23RD said:

Since when has President Trump ever urged violence to Political Opponents? That's more a trait of our Democrat friends like Maxine Waters. The So called squad etc are notorious for it.

Secondly best wishes to Paul Pelosi not a bloke I particularly like (an insider trader and a drunk driver) but nevertheless the less a 42 year old attacking an 82 year old with a hammer does not go down well in my book although sadly this type of attack is a far to regular occurance in San Francisco. 

And lastly well done to the SFPD for their timely response or it could of been worse.

A very depleted Police Force due to the inept SF Mayor London Breed and her defund the Police policies. 

It just goes to show in The US no matter your race,religion, colour,creed or political persuasion Law Enforcement will stand by their oath to protect you.

The article never said Trump urged violence.

You are just wanting to make a statement 

The article stated he wss fueled partly by Trump's rhetoric 

Which he was an election denier 

And that is the rhetoric that Trump has falsely pushed

So yes, it is a fact

And he followed all the same nonsense conspiracy theories that Qanon politicians like MTG and Boebert and others spout

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 23RD said:

Member of Congress 

< Twitter video removed >

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

The article stated he wss fueled partly by Trump's rhetoric 

And in Trump's entire Political career has he ever urged Supporters to attack Political Opponents never.

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

Which he was an election denier 

And that is the rhetoric that Trump has falsely pushed

So yes, it is a fact

And so have the Democrats on previous elections even Hilary Clinton denied so lost the 2016 elections only 3 days ago. 

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

And he followed all the same nonsense conspiracy theories that Qanon politicians like MTG and Boebert and others spout

Probably more fact based than your Parties believe that men can have babies and US Law Enforcement hunt African Americans down.

And I must say Joe Biden's hate filled rhetoric when he talked about this Incident today was truly shocking in fact he reminded me of Alex Jones.

• Like 1

And at no stage in this video has she incited violence unlike the very famous Maxine Waters get in their faces video. 

<Twitter video removed >

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, 23RD said:

And at no stage in this video has she incited violence unlike the very famous Maxine Waters get in their faces video. 

You aren't an adult

She accused Pelosi of treason and said it's punishable by death

I'm not wasting my time debating with a child 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

You aren't an adult

She accused Pelosi of treason and said it's punishable by death

I'm not wasting my time debating with a child 

You've just made a statement which says treason is punishment by death yes I totally agree. 

The only rhetoric is by the author of the article Neill Fronde and his BS. Obviously another Trump hater. A reason for the attack would more likely be because Americans are getting sick and tired of watching Democrats destroying their country and being traitors to their Constitution. Even as an outsider from Australia,  I could see the election being stolen from Trump. How does Biden go from being 500,000 behind at 11pm to 200,000 in front at 06:00am?? We used to laugh at McGabe rigging elections in Zimbabwe,  but these days, Democrats are making their elections look legitimate lol. The Osama's,  Clinton's and Pelosi's should be in jail for the crimes against American and her people. Nancy said before the 2020 election  that Democrats would do whatever it takes to win, and they did. The sad part is the SCOTUS and Republican party let them get away with it, now look at the place. In Australia we now have our Democrats in Labor doing the same to us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tezza1971 said:

The only rhetoric is by the author of the article Neill Fronde and his BS. Obviously another Trump hater. A reason for the attack would more likely be because Americans are getting sick and tired of watching Democrats destroying their country and being traitors to their Constitution. Even as an outsider from Australia,  I could see the election being stolen from Trump. How does Biden go from being 500,000 behind at 11pm to 200,000 in front at 06:00am?? We used to laugh at McGabe rigging elections in Zimbabwe,  but these days, Democrats are making their elections look legitimate lol. The Osama's,  Clinton's and Pelosi's should be in jail for the crimes against American and her people. Nancy said before the 2020 election  that Democrats would do whatever it takes to win, and they did. The sad part is the SCOTUS and Republican party let them get away with it, now look at the place. In Australia we now have our Democrats in Labor doing the same to us.

A review of  the accused DelPape's social media page shows a long history of reposting  deluded conspiracy claims,and other fabrications such as;- Video links to the pillow salesman who made false claims that the 2020 presidential election was rigged in President Joe Biden’s favor, video links to an extremist attacking the legitimacy and legal standing of the US House  select committee investigating the Capitol riots; and (as expected) video links to false claims that the Covid 19 vaccines  were killing people en masse and repeating the QAnon claim that  the pandemic was part of an attempt  aka the “Great Reset.”

If you have watched any of the US hearings, it is quite obvious that  Trump is implicated in the encouragement and incitement of the riot.  During the riot, when  multiple armed and violent felons enter the House, they went in search of Speaker Pelosi calling out her name and making vile threats of physical harm.  It is quite obvious that the accused  in this case is as mentally deranged as the participants in the  Capital riot and was encouraged by the same social media.

The physical assault of family members, particularly  elderly people is repugnant.It is a byproduct of the past presidency tone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tezza1971 said:

What are the Labour Party in Australia? Please remind me.

On 10/29/2022 at 4:28 PM, 23RD said:

Probably my favorite statement on the whole thread. I’m not a fan of the Pelosis either, but a 42 year old attacking an 82 year old with a hammer is obviously not something we want to see in society. 

Thankfully law enforcement has the resources (still) to respond.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:28 AM, 23RD said:

Paul Pelosi not a bloke I particularly like (an insider trader and a drunk driver)

Inside trader, there must be more than one in the US. How about the father of Trump's son in law? I gurss not so clean also.
not liking a guy because he is a drunk driver. I think you will find a few here on the forum who one time or another who drove home after drinking a beer or a glass of wine.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:28 PM, 23RD said:

That's more a trait of our Democrat friends like Maxine Waters. The So called squad etc are notorious for it.

This has the odiferous smell of a female Clinton...

39 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Inside trader, there must be more than one in the US. How about the father of Trump's son in law? I gurss not so clean also.
not liking a guy because he is a drunk driver. I think you will find a few here on the forum who one time or another who drove home after drinking a beer or a glass of wine.

Yes but how many were paralytic drunk crashing into other vehicles and trying to bribe their way out of it when caught. 

19 hours ago, Tezza1971 said:

Just total nonsense 

Grown adults just spreading known misinformation will always make me shake my head

Either they are too stupid they actually believe nonsense

Or they knowingly spew nonsense on purpose

Either way it's embarrassing that grown adults do so......

And yes, all above is 100%, proven nonsense 

So this is not an attack. It's not "disagreeing with an opinion "

It's pointing out an adult spreading nonsense 

Thaiger editors: note the first half of the first sentence has nothing to do with the article about the nasty attack on Mr. P.  Remove the first half of the sentence. Editors, do your job. Do not allow your obviously biased  writer to blame the former president for this attack.   Suppose your mother hates someone and vents anger, it's HER fault, not someone elses.  So, if a child, hearing this anger, hurts that someone., same thing. Mother did not tell the kid to hurt someone.   But your article was written by someone who made a huge leap.  "Blame trump for absolutely everything."  Silly silly silly.

So, editors, do your job as editor, remove personal views from news articles.  Clean up the articles you print before they go to press.  The Thaiger is supposed to be about NEWS not about personal VIEWS.