News Forum - Officials drug stray dogs for visit of PM Prayut in Sing Buri

Thaiger

Animal rights activists and Thai netizens were outraged after learning stray dogs in the central province of Sing Buri were drugged so that Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha could visit the area without any drama. PM Prayut visited Sing Buri on Monday, October 24, to check the province’s flood situation and offer his support to victims affected by the floods. The PM visited 10 households in the Mueng district by boat and continued to Pikun Thong Temple by car to meet locals in the Tha Chang district. One reporter from Thairath posted a video of a stray dog ​​wobbling along the […]

The story Officials drug stray dogs for visit of PM Prayut in Sing Buri as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Angry 1

I don’t know if I’m ready to head back home for Christmas and overstaying my welcome, but with each passing day I grow to question the logic of me being in Thailand more than a couple of weeks. Apart from the natural beauty of the beaches and mountains, I’m finding less and less to like about the place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

I don’t know if I’m ready to head back home for Christmas and overstaying my welcome, but with each passing day I grow to question the logic of me being in Thailand more than a couple of weeks. Apart from the natural beauty of the beaches and mountains, I’m finding less and less to like about the place. 

there's also the weather the food the 24h convenience.

and TM30s

21 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

there's also the weather the food the 24h convenience.

and TM30s

Yes I’ll miss the rain and scorching heat. The expensive food and the TM30’’s. I have a 24 hour Marks & Spencer’s at the BP petrol station 1/2mile from my house

• Haha 1