News Forum - Ugandan prostitute snatches hundreds of thousands of baht from British tourist in Pattaya

Thaiger

3 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

You seem to be more experienced with African and Ladyboy prostitutes in Pattaya than he is.?

I am not, that is why I am not speculating. So when someone says "Africans are almost as bad as ladyboys when it comes to robbing you. Usually they'll just search your pockets while you're asleep and grab any cash or cards they find." I assume he knows from experience or if he does not, then he is only speculating. And when you are speculating, and then somehow about africans and ladyboys, I assume the worse of that man's thoughts. Too hard for you to understand, is it?

Pattaya as awful so you obviously have spent enough time there to form an opinion. 

Of course, I have. I am a curious person and I go everywhere and talk to everyone, including human beings that prostitute themselves, this is how you try to understand people by the way. I have many friends living there (and not all Pattaya is prostitutes world) and what I saw is to me awful. And unlike some, I would never wake up in a room to realise I have been robbed by the young (what I thought) cheap prostitute I took with me cause I would not take one with me in the first place. I guess this is also too hard for you to understand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manu said:

And how would you know that? Your own experience, is it? Oh sure, you "heard many stories", right? So instead get yourself a very docile young girl who just arrived in awful Pattaya from her Isaan farm to take to your very safe expensive condo, she smiles, you do what you want with her and she is just simply very grateful with the few baths and the free meal you give her in exchange. That is what you do obviously. Your comment is simply despicable, mate.

If you have any experience in the wolrf and travel

All you have to do is look at the African prostitutes on Sukhumvit and know they are bad news 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

If you have any experience in the wolrf and travel

All you have to do is look at the African prostitutes on Sukhumvit and know they are bad news 

I would not even know where to start to aswer to that so I am not going to bother. One thing for sure, I will not trust your "look" to make my opinion on the subject.

19 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Poor guy travelling all the way from UK and ending up with an Ugandan girl. It wonders how did the Ugandan girl know the combination of the lockers where the money is being kept?

The article says she took safe and all. One wonders why the safe was not secured/bolted down in the room. As for the first part of your comment, haven't you heard the adage 'once black you never go back'? Not my cup of tea, though.

1) What idiot would carry that much cash?? Has he never heard of a Cash Passport card &/ or an ATM ??

2) I suspect he must have been pissed at the time, as again what idiot would fall asleep with a stranger in his room ?

3) Bullshit regarding not getting home without a passport. I lost mine on a previous visit & had a temporary (emergency) replacement from the British Embassy within 24 hours...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Manu said:

Another one of your nicest thoughts you are sharing with us here. There is another thought: pratically all prostitutes coming from Africa around the world are usually part of a huge criminal ring. They send them to countries with the promise of a complete different job, but when they arrive at destination, they take their passport away and force them to reimburse the cost of taking them there, usually it takes years of prostitution. If they do not comply, their family at home will suffer from it. That is the same story told by all the ones who manage somehow to escape that hell. That is what I think when I see an African prostitute in Thailand or elsewhere. You first thought is obviously "fat and ugly". Brilliant!

If you believe this, I have a very nice bridge in excellent condition that you might be interested in buying. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Manu said:

I would not even know where to start to aswer to that so I am not going to bother. One thing for sure, I will not trust your "look" to make my opinion on the subject.

Fine by me

I couldn't care less if some idiot doesn't have the common sense not to mix with an African street hooker

I will keep going by my common sense....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manu said:

I am not, that is why I am not speculating. So when someone says "Africans are almost as bad as ladyboys when it comes to robbing you. Usually they'll just search your pockets while you're asleep and grab any cash or cards they find." I assume he knows from experience or if he does not, then he is only speculating. And when you are speculating, and then somehow about africans and ladyboys, I assume the worse of that man's thoughts. Too hard for you to understand, is it?

Of course, I have. I am a curious person and I go everywhere and talk to everyone, including human beings that prostitute themselves, this is how you try to understand people by the way. I have many friends living there (and not all Pattaya is prostitutes world) and what I saw is to me awful. And unlike some, I would never wake up in a room to realise I have been robbed by the young (what I thought) cheap prostitute I took with me cause I would not take one with me in the first place. I guess this is also too hard for you to understand.

I bet all I have young cheap prostitutes are more thankful for people like the guy in the article than for narrow minded keyboard white knights like you.

And you must be pretty damn thick if you've been here any length of time, actually did some decent amount of taking to sex workers to try and understand them like you say (which by the way they couldn't care less if you did/didn't because nobody needs your validation at life), and haven't come off your high horse yet.

I am guessing the Hotel staff were either asleep when this prostitute left the hotel (not at all uncommon in cheaper Thai hotels) or of course she has slipped them a few bahts to 'not see her'. Never understood why the Thais do not attach the safe to the cupboard it usually sits in. I always superglue mine if it is not attached I know I probably shouldn't and it will not deter a really determined thief but at least they will need some kind of pry bar to get it out, but then again I do not take dubious street prostitutes that I don't know to my hotel either.

1 hour ago, ChrisS said:

but then again I do not take dubious street prostitutes that I don't know to my hotel either

What type of street prostitutes do you take then? 😉😉. Only joking 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Soidog said:

What type of street prostitutes do you take then? 😉😉. Only joking 😜

Would not touch any of them with a barge pole. Am more than happy living in a village away from the bullshit party cities with my bride and extended family (for which I am the agreeable patriarch).

As much as I would like to  “pity” the poor fool, I can’t.    Shamed for his poor choices,  his taste in women,   his naivety,   and most of all,  for depending on the Pattaya police for help.  They’re laughing themselves silly, and probably taking a cut from that hooker’s pimp.   For it is a Fact of Life that every African hooker in Thailand….No the world over…has a pimp who is smart enough to “pay” protection money.  But then, we all knew that.

• Like 1