News Forum - Investigators find note from gunman after US school shooting

Thaiger

UPDATE In the aftermath of the horrific shooting at a US school on Monday, investigators have found a handwritten note from the gunman. The gunman, 19 year old Orlando Harris, killed two people and injured seven others at the Central Visual and Performing arts highschool in St. Louis on Monday. Harris ended up being killed in a gunfight with police. Orlando was a former student at the school. According to St. Louis police Commissioner Michael Sack, investigators found a handwritten note that read… “I don’t have any friends. I don’t have any family. I’ve never had a girlfriend. I’ve never […]

The story Investigators find note from gunman after US school shooting as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

“I don’t have any friends. I don’t have any family. I’ve never had a girlfriend. I’ve never had a social life. I’ve been an isolated loner my entire life. This was the perfect storm for a mass shooter.”

Pffft what a strawberry.

This shooter lived a better life than a lot of war refugees (Rohingya, Ukrainians etc) and one day decided to wake up and shoot some people just because he never had a gf?

Why can't he just save some money and come to Pattaya to get himself some temporary gf like the rest of the expats here?

Poor baby. Im an outcast so I have to kill. There should be someway to gets these bozo warped brained people before they go on a path of destruction. But also being from the US, I know that life is hard on all stages of school. Kids in the USA can be really ugly to others just because it makes them feel big.

This copycat killer is what happens when you publicise previous shooters details to the nth degree. Some idiot identifies with the killer and here we go again. Name, age and prison sentence is all the public needs to know about these type of killers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noble_Design said:

Pffft what a strawberry.

This shooter lived a better life than a lot of war refugees (Rohingya, Ukrainians etc) and one day decided to wake up and shoot some people just because he never had a gf?

Why can't he just save some money and come to Pattaya to get himself some temporary gf like the rest of the expats here?

People like you are the reason people like him exist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

This copycat killer is what happens when you publicise previous shooters details to the nth degree. Some idiot identifies with the killer and here we go again. Name, age and prison sentence is all the public needs to know about these type of killers. 

I agree 100%

The media or even Congress should pass a rule that no other info is shared

Because most of them do it for notoriety