News Forum - The Coming War on China

Thaiger

As President Xi Jinping secured an unprecedented third term as Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leader yesterday The Coming War on China draws ever closer, predicts award-winning journalist John Pilger. In Pilger’s thought-provoking documentary, The Coming War on China, he notes the United States, backed by Western mainstream media (MSM), has been “beating the drums of war and the world has been primed to regard China as a new enemy.” But why does the US regard China as an enemy? According to the documentary, economic jealousy. The Chinese do capitalism better than the West. China is beating the US at their […]

The story The Coming War on China as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The West, with its Christian roots, are about converting other people to their beliefs. The Chinese are not about that."

Tell that to the Uyghur 🙄

• Like 6

I think this propaganda towards going to war with China is an easy way for the US to eliminate it's foreign debt to them. China is currently the second biggest creditor to the US, Japan being first but obviously you can't drop a nuke for the third time to them so next best target is China.

This article was brought to you by the Chinese Communist Party and its Lackys.

If China has no intention of invading Taiwan then it has nothing to worry about.

Oh wait. Maybe it does it just wants the world to feel its the victim in all of this. Why do those maps not show Chinese airbases? Especially those built on the fake islands in the sea?

China can do what it wants. It always has done. But starting a shooting war with the US and NATO?

Not the best idea its ever had. It will lose the war and its economy will be destroyed.  

• Like 7

First a propaganda piece on the former PM being "unwell", and not being forced out as he actually was, and now this.  Why is this site becoming the mouthpiece of the CCP?  Is this where the current Thai regime is going towards as well?  I'm going elsewhere for my Thailand news, and maybe my travel and retirement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cabra said:

"The West, with its Christian roots, are about converting other people to their beliefs. The Chinese are not about that."

Tell that to the Uyghur 🙄

And Tibetans. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, WR2 said:

First a propaganda piece on the former PM being "unwell", and not being forced out as he actually was, and now this.  Why is this site becoming the mouthpiece of the CCP?  Is this where the current Thai regime is going towards as well?  I'm going elsewhere for my Thailand news, and maybe my travel and retirement.

This CCP love affair is getting a bit too much.
Oh, FYI. Do you really want to know why? It’s another despicable Bob Scott writing. This CCP lover needs to be shown the curb. 

• Like 3

Somebody tell John Pilger that... China has incarcerated one million Uyghurs in concentration camps in Xinjiang and uses them for forced labour. China operates a vast police state which spies on its own citizens and suppresses any and all dissent. China invaded and subjugated the once sovereign country of Tibet. China destroyed democracy in Hong Kong. China claims the entire South China Sea all the way to Indonesia as its own territory. China threatens to invade and annex the free and  independent state of Taiwan. Etc, etc.. Award winning journalist ? What was the award for ? Spreading Chinese propaganda ? This article is sickening.

Edited by Bangkok_Gary
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not sure who this writer is but he misses a few points. In America not only do political parties change but so do the policies.  Secondly, his assessment about China is totally wrong. China wants to be the dominant commercial world force and Xi wants to rule SEA. XI said so himself in his last speech to the Chinese Communist Assembly. Xi is already attempting to build small Islands in the South Pacific to establish a foothold and military presence.  So Thailand beware of China's growth.  China currently is have serious economic problems but not making it known to its people. The Chinese people dare not dispute Xi's words. If so they are jailed or executed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ibgort said:

Not sure who this writer is but he misses a few points. In America not only do political parties change but so do the policies. 

Yes, and as far as policies and politics regarding international affairs are concerned, the changes are always either from bad to worse, or from worse back to bad. China is bad, the USA not good, that's the state of the world. And we people have to live in it.

22 minutes ago, Manu said:

Yes, and as far as policies and politics regarding international affairs are concerned, the changes are always either from bad to worse, or from worse back to bad. China is bad, the USA not good, that's the state of the world. And we people have to live in it.

Yes it is a sad stae of affairs with Russia's Putin and China's XI. I would rather have Genghis Kahn as a friend than thsoe 2. But XI as head dicator and silencer and taking out his opposers is getting on par with a WWll evil person in similar but different ways. Putin is evil and dangerous having a complex with tools of destruction at his finger tips. XI is supposedly worth about 1.2 billion USD, so how did he get this wealth? Just another corrupt bully with huge wealth. He doesn't need more wealth as he already controls all in CCP land and gets whatever he wants free. How many US presidents are actually billionaires? I can assure you Trump isn't and Biden another no, unless they hide their wealth extremely well.

This article submitted by the CCP lover Bob Scott is yet once again another article that is bordering on severe propaganda. I suggest he go to CCP land and fade away. I find most his articles are in bad taste, biased and should not be given the time of day as credible.

• Like 1

The documentary is not new, It was actually first released on 2016. I remember watching it on Netflix and was surprised at  the pro-Chinese bias - I expected some anti-Establishment and anti-US bias from John Pilger, but it was practically a CCP propaganda production. 

9 hours ago, ibgort said:

Not sure who this writer is but he misses a few points.

It's Bob Scott, who is repeatedly criticized and unanimously disliked in this forum, yet The Thaiger continues to employ him...not really reading the room very well, are they.

Just now, Poolie said:

Oh I wouldnt say 'unanimously' at all. Pardon my disagreeing.

I think he meant unanimously by those who haven’t already sold their soul to the CCP. 

• Like 1

XJP has a far greater prize in his sights at present and Taiwan etc can wait. 

If you go back in history a lot of Eastern Russia was part of China and as luck would have it it is rich in resources that China needs.  Recent War Games in Russia, ---- biggest contingent was China.

Ukraine has shown that Russia is not the all powerful force it claimed to be. A super power it is not.

Nukes it has BUT so do China.  So stand off.  Russia is being bankrupted by this Ukraine offensive and weakened not only financially, but physically and mentally.

When they are down? Well oportunities like this come rarely.

Think the world power game is about to change.

Mr Putin you are about to find out that your supposed friends are willing and able to stab you in the back. Et Tu, Brute?

• Like 1