News Forum - Soldier arrested for stabbing 15 year old at a nightclub

Thaiger

A soldier has been charged with attempted murder after he stabbed a 15 year old boy at a nightclub in the southern province of Nakhon Si Thammarat last weekend. The teenager was stabbed in the back with a chisel in front of a nightclub in the Tung Song district of Nakhon Si Thammarat at about 2.45am last Sunday, October 16. The teenager was immediately sent to hospital and is not in any life-threatening danger. The teenager’s mother, Supattra, told the media that her son went to the nightclub with friends. He knocked a bottle of water off a nearby table […]

The story Soldier arrested for stabbing 15 year old at a nightclub as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

15 year old in night clubs that are supposedly closed at 2:45am ???? and to compound it the mother seems to be aware of it.

Both mother and son should be locked up with the soldier too.

Chuck the night club manager in too for thinking the world is a stupid as he is.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, palooka said:

15 year old in night clubs that are supposedly closed at 2:45am ???? and to compound it the mother seems to be aware of it.

Both mother and son should be locked up with the soldier too.

Chuck the night club manager in too for thinking the world is a stupid as he is.

You never went to bars/clubs when you were underage???

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marc26 said:

At my first drink in a bar at 15..........but I had a mental of age 15, unlike these local kids. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Waited till 18, having the local detective sergeant living next door seemed to put the brakes on a lot of that sort of behaviour.

Shit scared Mum would find out, no niceties in those days you got a good whack usually off the cop (for being stupid) and again at home. (for good measure)

I can understand that comments are focusing on a 15 years old boy visiting this club, but I really don't understand, why there are no control about bringing weapons into the club.  I guess that it is not normal to walk around wearing a chisel - just in case?!, so the big question is, why a solider need to bring a weapon to a club??  If soldiers are not educated to protect themselves, we really don't need soldiers in this country to protect us. Ridiculous!!