News Forum - Iran arrests 14 foreigners, blames “thugs” linked to “foreign enemies” for protests over woman’s death

Thaiger

Iran has arrested 14 foreigners for their alleged involvement in anti-government protests over the recent death of a young woman in police custody. The government blamed the recent protests as being linked to thugs and foreign enemies. American, French, and British citizens were among those arrested, according to Japan Today. The semi-official Fars news agency, which is believed to be affiliated with Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, revealed the arrests but didn’t say where and when the arrests were made. The news agency also didn’t cite its source. It also isn’t clear whether the number of new arrests included the nine foreigners […]

The story Iran arrests 14 foreigners, blames “thugs” linked to “foreign enemies” for protests over woman’s death as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Of course the backward Iranian heathens are going to blame foreigners to deflect the blame for their own barbarism. The citizens of Iran know the truth that their governments are butchers. 

• Like 4

What I want to know is why the Feminist aren't protesting in the Streets Worldwide to support their fellow Women?

Is it because the 3 x most tyrannical regime's in The World are in bed with Iran ?.

And it doesn't fit their liberal ideology to support these poor Women of Iran. 

10 minutes ago, 23RD said:

What I want to know is why the Feminist aren't protesting in the Streets Worldwide to support their fellow Women?

Is it because the 3 x most tyrannical regime's in The World are in bed with Iran ?.

And it doesn't fit their liberal ideology to support these poor Women of Iran. 

How would a protest outside Iran change something inside Iran?

They are sanctioned, already, they don't care.

2 hours ago, Guest1 said:

How would a protest outside Iran change something inside Iran?

They are sanctioned, already, they don't care.

I do see your point Guest1 what I was hinting at is The Feminist only get out to protest when it suits their politics.