News Forum - VIDEO: Thailand’s ‘master complainer’ gets punched over complaint against comedian

Thaiger

A brawl broke out today when Thai social activist Srisuwan Janya, deemed “Thailand’s master complainer“, got punched after he accused comedian Nose Udom of violating the law with his anti-government stand-up comedy sketches. Secretary-General of the Association for the Protection of the Thai Constitution – Srisuwan Janya – travelled to the Crime Suppression Division at 10am today to request that the authorities launch an investigation into the comedian’s alleged crimes. The comedian came into the spotlight recently after poking fun at the Thai government in the 13th series of his stand-comedy show ‘Deaw’ on Netflix. Srisuwan says Nose Udom’s jokes […]

The story VIDEO: Thailand’s ‘master complainer’ gets punched over complaint against comedian as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

18 hours ago, Manu said:

Not a great sense of humor this pathetic "master complainer". What a miserable b******...

Most complainers are  miserable, I have found. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

Isn't that a complain?

Nope. An observation. A complaint is voicing a dislike of something. My observation is simply “I see <something>”, with no opinion about it.

• Haha 1