News Forum - Russia launches “kamikaze drones” into Ukraine capital

Thaiger

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

There is an easy way to tell the difference. Do they call it a war or a "special military operation"?

I could give you 10 examples of war propaganda coming from Russia and 10 coming from Ukraine. You give only 1 example coming from Russia. Pointless exercise in my opinion...

6 minutes ago, Manu said:

I could give you 10 examples of war propaganda coming from Russia and 10 coming from Ukraine. You give only 1 example coming from Russia. Pointless exercise in my opinion...

If you wish to listen to people who cannot bring themselves to call a war a war then you wire in mate. 

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

If you wish to listen to people who cannot bring themselves to call a war a war then you wire in mate. 

Bad news, there are more Putin appologists than first thought.

There are kamikaze drones flying into schools and tenement blocks and that is of no interest to these people. Jeez

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I wish nothing, you are. That's the point, you are the one who listens to one side only as if it was that side that says the truth, but I do not listen to anyone cause both sides are using communication as a war propaganda tool (I repeat, as it is done in any conflict / war). Neither you nor I can ever know the total truth. But if you think you do know the total truth in the mess that any war only is well then good for you.

1 minute ago, Manu said:

I wish nothing, you are. That's the point, you are the one who listens to one side only as if it was that side that says the truth, but I do not listen to anyone cause both sides are using communication as a war propaganda tool (I repeat, as it is done in any conflict / war). Neither you nor I can ever know the total truth. But if you think you do know the total truth in the mess that any war only is well then good for you.

Are there kamikaze drones hitting civilian targets, after all this is what this topic is supposed to be about. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manu said:

When did I claim to know the total truth?

Stop putting words in my mouth.

What I do know is that you will get zero truth from the Kremlin or Russian media.

3 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

There is an easy way to tell the difference. Do they call it a war or a "special military operation"?

Or an unprovoked invasion of sovereign territory?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Guest1 said:

And Ukraine will use it for demanding more weapons and money and claim the moral high ground.

Since that is clearly true. Wouldn’t you say what Putin is doing would be counter productive then? Wouldn’t it make more sense to take those drones and hit military and infrastructure targets instead of apartment buildings? Well so far Putin hasn’t shown much wisdom in this war, so maybe it’s too much to ask?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cabra said:

No one did kamikaze like the Japanese. Now that was commitment. A kamikaze drone is just a remote control bomb, really #warishell

A remote control bomb which has to be controlled from somewhere. Those guys should expect some good news at some point in the near future because you better believe the Ukrainians and western intelligence services are looking for them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

When did I claim to know the total truth?

Stop putting words in my mouth.

What I do know is that you will get zero truth from the Kremlin or Russian media.

Never said you did, I suggest, wonder, and  I said that cause I do not get it why you do not get my point which is a very simple fact, you are blind, in denial, do not understand words and facts being happening for a long time in conflicts and war for so long,what is it you do not get actually?  I would not get and trust 0 truth from Russia (way before the war by the way) but neither from Ukraine simply because both sides are using communication which is an old war propaganda tool, do you get it. Nothing new, boring stuff in a mess where innocents average people take the s*** of the actions of this propaganda and their elites that  took them there.Not sure how I could make it clearer than that. And in this, you claim that one is more believable than the other is just stupid, all your comments are going only one way… you defend for a weird and dishonest reason (no denial for you , you are not honest with your own brain) one propaganda against another. The mainstream narrative found for you a cause to your own understanding of the world. Sure only innocent people in Ukraine have been suffering in this world  the past few months and the devil if the the whole world is Russia. Any other humans suffering anywhere that deserves so much of your understanding of the world and simple facts like war propaganda? That’s that and nothing else. How long is your nose and how small is your understanding of humans? If Russia just mentioned that the sky is not blue as a propaganda statement, but then Ukraine said “lies”, the sky is actually green, then I guess you would go for green. That’s my point mate.

5 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Are there kamikaze drones hitting civilian targets, after all this is what this topic is supposed to be about. 

Yes. Do not understand your point 

11 minutes ago, Manu said:

Yes. Do not understand your point 

You are the one making a big point about propaganda, this thread is about Iranian made drones fired by the Rashists, do you actually think it is a Steven Speilberg production or do you concede that the Rashists are actually firing on civilians and their infrastructure, and whats more are you even bothered. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Manu said:

Never said you did, I suggest, wonder, and  I said that cause I do not get it why you do not get my point which is a very simple fact, you are blind, in denial, do not understand words and facts being happening for a long time in conflicts and war for so long,what is it you do not get actually?  I would not get and trust 0 truth from Russia (way before the war by the way) but neither from Ukraine simply because both sides are using communication which is an old war propaganda tool, do you get it. Nothing new, boring stuff in a mess where innocents average people take the s*** of the actions of this propaganda and their elites that  took them there.Not sure how I could make it clearer than that. And in this, you claim that one is more believable than the other is just stupid, all your comments are going only one way… you defend for a weird and dishonest reason (no denial for you , you are not honest with your own brain) one propaganda against another. The mainstream narrative found for you a cause to your own understanding of the world. Sure only innocent people in Ukraine have been suffering in this world  the past few months and the devil if the the whole world is Russia. Any other humans suffering anywhere that deserves so much of your understanding of the world and simple facts like war propaganda? That’s that and nothing else. How long is your nose and how small is your understanding of humans? If Russia just mentioned that the sky is not blue as a propaganda statement, but then Ukraine said “lies”, the sky is actually green, then I guess you would go for green. That’s my point mate.

17 I think but that depends if it's a leap year. 

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2022 at 9:30 PM, Rookiescot said:

17 I think but that depends if it's a leap year. 

Great argument. You won. Whatever that would mean to you, I guess something. And that’s all you need, we need I guess,