News Forum - Pattaya thief nabs pricy gold jewelry in broad daylight

Thaiger

There’s been another gold jewelry theft in Pattaya, but this time, a few things are different from the usual stories. No ladyboys or tourists have been involved, and the theft happened in broad daylight.  The thief yesterday managed to steal a gold necklace and ring worth 46,000 baht from 54 year old Kulab Tansanthiayu, The Pattaya News reported.  Kulab said the suspect, a Thai man on a motorcycle, had approached her from behind, and asked for the necklace and ring. She said he also asked for a 50 baht banknote. Kulab said she tried to beg the man to leave […]

The story Pattaya thief nabs pricy gold jewelry in broad daylight as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Next we will be hearing about an uptick in how thiefs will follow purchasers (after making purchases in the gold shops) to rob them on their way home [Next Level Prediction]

• Like 1

And some gold shops are in on it it happen to me years ago 

i change a neckless because it get to long i paid she go to the back make me wait 20 min 

i sit on the back of a motorbike about one hour later wearing it inside my shirt not visible for somebody then a moterbike pass rip it of my neck and it was gone 

impossible to prove the shop was in on it but for me it was 1 plus 1