News Forum - Why Thailand is famous – 10 Things You Should Know about Thailand

Thaiger

Click the link to watch a video: https://youtu.be/Ek7uKhMlcFc Thailand is one of the world’s most popular holiday spots, with more than 35 million visitors travelling through each year. Thailand is known for a variety of things and is a fascinating and unique country. In this tropical paradise, there is simply too much to offer visitors, from stunning hotels and white sand beaches to historic temples and mouth-watering cuisine. Here are ten factors that contribute to Thailand’s popularity as a tourist destination. 1. Cheap Travel Costs Why Thailand is famous Living and travelling in Thailand are affordable. Thailand offers a variety of items at extremely low prices. Dinner for one dollar may be acquired at […]

The story Why Thailand is famous – 10 Things You Should Know about Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Their slogan is Mai pen rai, which translates to “never mind.” Many Westerners are envious of the easygoing attitude of the Thai people. Thais have a tendency to handle stress and emotions with a grain of salt, unlike many Westerners who tend to worry and lead stressful lifestyles. Thai people almost never lose their cool during sporting events; instead, they just grin their irritation off.

Which when translated says... I'm too docile to take a personal stand... so all you politicians and police and various criminals and scammers please take advantage of me and let me exist in my third world  cocoon...