Jump to content

Pretty /attractive girls.


Thaidup
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have noticed that during the big holidays, ie when the family comes home. that the Northern areas of Thailand have a sudden extra influx of very beautiful young women,

So ive been told.(i don't notice these things)😻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

I have noticed that during the big holidays, ie when the family comes home. that the Northern areas of Thailand have a sudden extra influx of very beautiful young women,

So ive been told.(i don't notice these things)😻

My wife is not from Northern Thailand 

 

She's from Central Thailand 

 

And I remember vividly being in her village once and sitting around drinking and looking at the group of 5 girls all dressed casually, no makeup and thinking  "damn there must be something in the water here"    😀

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thaidup said:

I have noticed that during the big holidays, ie when the family comes home. that the Northern areas of Thailand have a sudden extra influx of very beautiful young women,

So ive been told.(i don't notice these things)😻

 

 

....and you certainly notice the difference when they return to work!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

I've been in the Dominican Republic for 8 days

 

And I've seen approximately 4 girls that I've been attracted to

 

 

Even tonight we went to the hooker area and I saw many pretty faces but bodies way too big for me

 

And I'm just not really into black girls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I've been in the Dominican Republic for 8 days

And I've seen approximately 4 girls that I've been attracted to

Even tonight we went to the hooker area and I saw many pretty faces but bodies way too big for me

And I'm just not really into black girls

They do say "once black you never go back'...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2023 at 11:50 AM, Viggen840 said:

They do say "once black you never go back'...

I've only ever been out with one black girl, she wasn't ethnically black or owt like that, she just worked down't pit in Barnsley colliery. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I've only ever been out with one black girl, she wasn't ethnically black or owt like that, she just worked down't pit in Barnsley colliery. 

Ey up lad, what were 'er name?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Ey up lad, what were 'er name?

Black Bertha from Barnsley, allus got er a bar of carbolic soap ont miners day, waste o time really, she used to throwt soap at whippets if they did owt wrong.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Faz said:

Alias, Nicoala Slackheap.

Aye she wont nowt special, but she could get as much nutty slack as she could andle.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

Black Bertha from Barnsley, allus got er a bar of carbolic soap ont miners day, waste o time really, she used to throwt soap at whippets if they did owt wrong.

A Whippet!

 

Did the lass 'ave a flat cap an' all?

af022483-6628-432e-805a-ebbc74082c3d.jpg.b09d243d5615f2cf79d6133f7fe37dcc.jpg

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2023 at 11:35 AM, Marc26 said:

I've been in the Dominican Republic for 8 days

And I've seen approximately 4 girls that I've been attracted to

Even tonight we went to the hooker area and I saw many pretty faces but bodies way too big for me

And I'm just not really into black girls

Just laughing to myself😁, after your posts about people that have a different political view than you.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2023 at 11:35 AM, Marc26 said:

I've been in the Dominican Republic for 8 days

And I've seen approximately 4 girls that I've been attracted to

Even tonight we went to the hooker area and I saw many pretty faces but bodies way too big for me

And I'm just not really into black girls

Maybe you have smallman syndrome?🤔I had a girlfriend from Tonga back in my early 30's, She was very attractive, she said was bloodline from the King of Tonga, last name Olivetti, don't know how a typewriter company had anything to do with a King of Tonga?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Maybe you have smallman syndrome?🤔I had a girlfriend from Tonga back in my early 30's, She was very attractive, she said was bloodline from the King of Tonga, last name Olivetti, don't know how a typewriter company had anything to do with a King of Tonga?

Or maybe I'm just not attracted to overweight black girls????

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2023 at 3:47 AM, Marc26 said:

Or maybe I'm just not attracted to overweight black girls????

The "big girls" ive been with are very receptive to affection Marcus, I found that they really appreciate your attention, so don't look one over next time your down there, Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised 👍

But saying that, none of them can beat how pretty the women of northern Thailand are, just going to the 7/11 once a week can put a smile on any blue blooded mans face.👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

The "big girls" ive been with are very receptive to affection Marcus, I found that they really appreciate your attention, so don't look one over next time your down there, Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised 👍

But saying that, none of them can beat how pretty the women of northern Thailand are, just going to the 7/11 once a week can put a smile on any blue blooded mans face.👍

Thailand is definitely up there for country with most beautiful women

As well as very feminine and elegant, even street vendors and across all segments 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 15

      Wise demanding detailed personal and financial information

    2. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

    3. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

    4. 61

      News Forum - Thailand ranks 32nd globally for Muslim travel

    5. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use