Pretty /attractive girls.

Thaidup

I have noticed that during the big holidays, ie when the family comes home. that the Northern areas of Thailand have a sudden extra influx of very beautiful young women,

So ive been told.(i don't notice these things)😻

58 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

I have noticed that during the big holidays, ie when the family comes home. that the Northern areas of Thailand have a sudden extra influx of very beautiful young women,

My wife is not from Northern Thailand 

She's from Central Thailand 

And I remember vividly being in her village once and sitting around drinking and looking at the group of 5 girls all dressed casually, no makeup and thinking  "damn there must be something in the water here"    😀

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thaidup said:

....and you certainly notice the difference when they return to work!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I've been in the Dominican Republic for 8 days

And I've seen approximately 4 girls that I've been attracted to

Even tonight we went to the hooker area and I saw many pretty faces but bodies way too big for me

And I'm just not really into black girls

13 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Even tonight we went to the hooker area and I saw many pretty faces but bodies way too big for me

They do say "once black you never go back'...

On 6/17/2023 at 11:50 AM, Viggen840 said:

They do say "once black you never go back'...

I've only ever been out with one black girl, she wasn't ethnically black or owt like that, she just worked down't pit in Barnsley colliery. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I've only ever been out with one black girl, she wasn't ethnically black or owt like that, she just worked down't pit in Barnsley colliery. 

Ey up lad, what were 'er name?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Ey up lad, what were 'er name?

Black Bertha from Barnsley, allus got er a bar of carbolic soap ont miners day, waste o time really, she used to throwt soap at whippets if they did owt wrong.

• Haha 1

Just now, Faz said:

Alias, Nicoala Slackheap.

Aye she wont nowt special, but she could get as much nutty slack as she could andle.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

Black Bertha from Barnsley, allus got er a bar of carbolic soap ont miners day, waste o time really, she used to throwt soap at whippets if they did owt wrong.

A Whippet!

Did the lass 'ave a flat cap an' all?

af022483-6628-432e-805a-ebbc74082c3d.jpg.b09d243d5615f2cf79d6133f7fe37dcc.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2023 at 11:35 AM, Marc26 said:

Just laughing to myself😁, after your posts about people that have a different political view than you.😂

On 6/17/2023 at 11:35 AM, Marc26 said:

Maybe you have smallman syndrome?🤔I had a girlfriend from Tonga back in my early 30's, She was very attractive, she said was bloodline from the King of Tonga, last name Olivetti, don't know how a typewriter company had anything to do with a King of Tonga?

44 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Maybe you have smallman syndrome?🤔I had a girlfriend from Tonga back in my early 30's, She was very attractive, she said was bloodline from the King of Tonga, last name Olivetti, don't know how a typewriter company had anything to do with a King of Tonga?

Or maybe I'm just not attracted to overweight black girls????

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2023 at 3:47 AM, Marc26 said:

Or maybe I'm just not attracted to overweight black girls????

The "big girls" ive been with are very receptive to affection Marcus, I found that they really appreciate your attention, so don't look one over next time your down there, Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised 👍

But saying that, none of them can beat how pretty the women of northern Thailand are, just going to the 7/11 once a week can put a smile on any blue blooded mans face.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

The "big girls" ive been with are very receptive to affection Marcus, I found that they really appreciate your attention, so don't look one over next time your down there, Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised 👍

But saying that, none of them can beat how pretty the women of northern Thailand are, just going to the 7/11 once a week can put a smile on any blue blooded mans face.👍

Thailand is definitely up there for country with most beautiful women

As well as very feminine and elegant, even street vendors and across all segments 

• Like 2