News Forum - BREAKING: at least 32 dead in mass shooting at nursery in northeast Thailand

Thaiger

A man has shot dead at least 32 people, mostly young children, at a nursery in Na Klang district, Nong Bua Lamphu province, northeast Thailand. Many more are injured. The shooter escaped and police are attempting to track him down. The perpetrator is 34 year old Panya Khamrap, who is a former policeman. He undertook the attack shortly after he was fired from government service, reports say. The culprit escaped in a white 4-door Vigo pickup truck, Bangkok registration, heavily scratched on the front. The bumper fell off as he drove away. If anyone sees him call 191 immediately or […]

The story BREAKING: at least 32 dead in mass shooting at nursery in northeast Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I hope they find him asap, and put a bulit through his sick brain.

I suspect that's what he is hoping for, death by police rather than court .  A twisted sick ex cop. 

13 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

I suspect that's what he is hoping for, death by police rather than court .  A twisted sick ex cop. 

I'm pretty sure his wish will come true and I don't mind. Just get rid of him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

Yeap, most likely. That is usually the case for those people who's brain end up going for good in nutter land with no way back, some very much intentionally.

what kind of a man does this to his wife, his son and then rampages through a nursey school. Shoot yourself if you must but not the innocent. Again, lax gun laws and substance abuse ends in tragedy.

• Like 1

yeah apparently he stabbed two year - five years olds as they were sleeping in the nursery the mind really boggles ....  my gf has been watching the news .. the thai government need to lock these crazy people up ... apparently he was  a drug user for years. How did he become a cop.

Edited by jobapps