News Forum - Myanmar’s ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi jailed for three years, along with Australian adviser

Thaiger

Myanmar’s ousted leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, has been sentenced to another three years in jail along with an Australian adviser to her political party. Suu Kyi was detained back in February 2021 after a military coup took over the government, despite her party winning a democratic election the year before. Australian economist and adviser to the National League for Democracy, Sean Turnell, was sentenced along with Suu Kyi and three others, under the government’s State Secret Act. Suu Kyi had already been convicted of multiple other charges since the junta’s takeover of the government. One of those charges was […]

The story Myanmar’s ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi jailed for three years, along with Australian adviser as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Military there are corrupt bullies and thugs, but she is the architect of her own downfall,  by siding with that devil Military in the gendercide of Muslims.  She got what she deserves and I doubt that the world is much bothered about her anymore, I knows that I'm not.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

The Military there are corrupt bullies and thugs, but she is the architect of her own downfall,  by siding with that devil Military in the gendercide of Muslims.  She got what she deserves and I doubt that the world is much bothered about her anymore, I knows that I'm not.  

'Gendercide' or 'genocide'? You want to take one sex off the table, or the whole shebang? You don't mean when she, as duly elected leader of the country, she authorised military (re)action against the Rohingya guerilla atrocities being conducted against Buddhist monks, citizens and police among others in their push for a 'moslem state within Myanmar'? Just as we see almost weekly with deadly incursions by moslem 'rebels' in Southern Thailand?

1 hour ago, Viggen840 said:

'Gendercide' or 'genocide'? You want to take one sex off the table, or the whole shebang? You don't mean when she, as duly elected leader of the country, she authorised military (re)action against the Rohingya guerilla atrocities being conducted against Buddhist monks, citizens and police among others in their push for a 'moslem state within Myanmar'? Just as we see almost weekly with deadly incursions by moslem 'rebels' in Southern Thailand?

BS 

• Haha 1