News Forum - Thai woman says she will kill herself unless compensated

Thaiger

An angry Thai woman stormed into City Hall yesterday and screamed at Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt that she would kill herself if she didn’t get 500,000 baht compensation for an injury she sustained four years ago. The furious woman, Sutasinobon (surname reserved), told Chadchart she got her leg stuck in one of the city’s sewers, she is still in pain, and one cares about it. The woman threatened… “If I don’t get 500,000 baht, I will jump off a building.” The 64 year old saleswoman reported that she got her leg stuck in a sewer near Soi Chok Chai 45 […]

The story Thai woman says she will kill herself unless compensated as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I once tried that tactic with my mother when I was 6, I said if I don't get what I want I will leave home, in all fairness she did give me the bus fare.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, joseph said:

I truly believe the problem will be solved as she certainly won't get the 500K. 

Does she need a pass to get on an elevator to the top floor?

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I once tried that tactic with my mother when I was 6, I said if I don't get what I want I will leave home, in all fairness she did give me the bus fare.

Mine offered me a lift in the car. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Ahh but did she take you to the bus stop?😅

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, joseph said:

I truly believe the problem will be solved as she certainly won't get the 500K. 

Sadly probably not solved to a western way of resolution.

Think 1920's Phsycho institutions and you maybe are in the general area. 

On 9/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, Thaiger said:

An angry Thai woman stormed into City Hall yesterday and screamed at Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt that she would kill herself if she didn’t get 500,000 baht compensation for an injury she sustained four years ago. The furious woman, Sutasinobon (surname reserved), told Chadchart she got her leg stuck in one of the city’s sewers, she is still in pain, and one cares about it. The woman threatened… “If I don’t get 500,000 baht, I will jump off a building.” The 64 year old saleswoman reported that she got her leg stuck in a sewer near Soi Chok Chai 45

Still Childish at 64 years old.