News Forum - 2 Thai knights in shining armour aid lost foreign child in Pattaya

Thaiger

Two Thai men became knights in shining armour when they went to assist a young foreign girl lost, wandering alone late at night down a dark quiet road in Pattaya. Thai netizens hailed their efforts to overcome a difficult situation and help a frightened child. One of the men, 23 year old Phoommiphat Chaichana, posted a video of the incident on Tuesday on his TikTok account. The video caption said… “Found a foreign girl walking alone. This is the best I could do. She is now under police protection.” The video shows Phoomiphat and another man in a car slowly […]

The story 2 Thai knights in shining armour aid lost foreign child in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

I hope she now understands how super lucky she was to have these guys watch over her. That is a mom and dad's worst nightmare and her's too if she only knew what the possibilities of what could happne to her, and all of them not good and being violated to being killed or sold. Stupid little girl, but the dad must also be in wrong too for some point of what he is doing or not doing correctly as a father.

• Like 1

It is refreshing to read some good news for a change. I doubt this is the last we will hear of this story, though. How was a girl of this age out on her own in a remote area at night? How lucky was she that she was intercepted by GOOD people and not some sleaze that could have had ulterior motives.

Thank you to these knights who will obviously receive great merit for their work.

• Like 1

Sounds like the little girl planned to run away. Children can be precocious. Probably misses her mother. I hope the proper authorities follow up to make sure there is nothing more nefarious a foot. 

• Like 1