News Forum - 13 murdered, including 7 kids by Russian neo-Nazi

Thaiger

Thirteen people were murdered by a terrorist wearing a balaclava and a black t-shirt sporting a Nazi symbol today at a school in Russia. Seven children were among the 13 dead while another 21 were injured before the gunman shot and killed himself. The shooting took place in Izhevsk, the capital of the Udmurtia region about 600 miles east of Moscow. The gunman, wearing black pants, black jacket, a swastika t-shirt, and a black balaclava, shot a school security guard before walking into the school and opening fire on children, many of them as young as seven years old. Children […]

The story 13 murdered, including 7 kids by Russian neo-Nazi as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

A N-N murders school children in a rural backwater of Russia. Putin puts Russia into a state of mourning. Putin justified the invasion of Ukraine because it needs denazification. Ok, so are the Russian wheels of logic spinning? When will the invasion and mass murder of Udmurtia begin? Seems to me that there is more likelihood of nazi nutter crime in Russia than in the Ukraine.

• Like 2

Seems Putin should look closer to home to find Nazis. I was talking to a Russian woman here in phuket that said they shouldn't be killing Ukranians as they are white, her reasoning was there's not enough white people left due to mixed breeding,  her words not mine, I was a tad flabbergasted, but thought of my beautiful mixed race Grandson. 

• Like 1

Mass shootings at school are a horrifying phenomenon that I wish would stay in the USA. Sadly, mental health crisis and easy access to guns make that increasingly unlikely. 

3 hours ago, Cabra said:

Mass shootings at school are a horrifying phenomenon that I wish would stay in the USA. Sadly, mental health crisis and easy access to guns make that increasingly unlikely. 

One of the reasons for the school shootings is exactly the media attention they draw.  The sick person craves the notoriety and hence knows they will gain a few days of fame.

Now while it is awful relatively few children die in these mass killings.  If one really was concerned about deaths of young people in the USA it would be from drug overdose that kills 100,000 people per year.  Far far far more than any combination of school shootings added together.  But the old adage is if it Bleeds it Leads is true.  It is not newsworthy to list an individual death from Fentanyl overdose that happens many times a day.  But let there be a plane crash, or a  train derailment, or school shooting and that become front page news for days. 

Same is true in Africa.  Let some militants slaughter hundreds and it does not receive the same attention that the death of US school children does.  Though it is impossible the way to prevent more killings is for the news media to jointly agree to only report the event and not identify the perpetrator robbing them of their incentive to commit the violance in the first place. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

One of the reasons for the school shootings is exactly the media attention they draw.  The sick person craves the notoriety and hence knows they will gain a few days of fame.

Now while it is awful relatively few children die in these mass killings.  If one really was concerned about deaths of young people in the USA it would be from drug overdose that kills 100,000 people per year.  Far far far more than any combination of school shootings added together.  But the old adage is if it Bleeds it Leads is true.  It is not newsworthy to list an individual death from Fentanyl overdose that happens many times a day.  But let there be a plane crash, or a  train derailment, or school shooting and that become front page news for days. 

Same is true in Africa.  Let some militants slaughter hundreds and it does not receive the same attention that the death of US school children does.  Though it is impossible the way to prevent more killings is for the news media to jointly agree to only report the event and not identify the perpetrator robbing them of their incentive to commit the violance in the first place. 

True that mass shooting happen nearly everywhere (including at schools). The widespread frequency of mass shooting in schools is still largely a US phenomenon that one can only hope does not spread. 

17 hours ago, lspab said:

Wait, I thought Russia had no nazis, and they were on a moral crusade to denazify their neighbour.

Don't ever let fact get in the way of government propaganda!

On 9/26/2022 at 9:08 PM, HolyCowCm said:

Putin is sad. So murder and torture is only ok if it suits him. No murder and war is good, well a bullet in his head might be actually ok. 

Thank you Viggen, I maybe think that we think that you and me think the biggest. Now this w2ating time.

Different.. You still waiting for me to accept. 

Nope: I don't care.. 

Me:  Yeah I would like u to  sign up for me.... I am the One in Full control. 

full