News Forum - Woman smashes up her 1.5 million baht car over feud with Ford Thailand

Thaiger

A woman who smashed up her Ford Everest with a crowbar in Korat, northeast Thailand, on Thursday says she wants “justice, not attention.” The 42 year old businesswoman, Runghathai (surname withheld), resorted to clambering on her bonnet and smashing her windscreen because of an ongoing feud between her and Ford Thailand which began in March. Runghathai says that she drove the new car less than 1,000 kilometres and encountered “loads of problems.” When the car started playing up, Runghathai took it to the service centre. However, she said they didn’t fix any of the problems, so she decided to go […]

The story Woman smashes up her 1.5 million baht car over feud with Ford Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

From the link in the OP thread:

"I’m gangster enough to destroy it myself and fix it myself."

Yep, smashing up the windscreen should get you through the Crips initiation.

• Haha 1

Didn’t h the patience to wait and have the car completely “service” for a day ? Typical “entitled” Thai. Question….was the air “purifier” installed by the Ford dealership ? If so, the issue falls back onto Ford Thailand. The picture of her on the car going “nuts” is ???

11 hours ago, Faraday said:

From the link in the OP thread:

"I’m gangster enough to destroy it myself and fix it myself."

Yep, smashing up the windscreen should get you through the Crips initiation.

Err! Gangster no, stupid yes! She'd have got better attention by standing on her bonnet and taking her clothes off, am I right you guys? then she'd still have a car, albeit, one that's substandard.