News Forum - Condos in Phuket offering the biggest price reduction (September 2022)

Thaiger

Discounts are a big deal on an island as popular as Phuket. As the island is making a post-pandemic rebound, it’s finally shifting back into a seller’s market. And thus, good deals are becoming more and more challenging to find. That’s why we comb through Thaiger Property listings to help you find the best Phuket condo with a major price chop. Here are our top picks of the best condos in Phuket, offering the biggest price reduction in September 2022.  1. Stylish penthouse with a stunning sea view Price for sale: $104,000 (฿3,800,000) Original price: $206,000 (-$102,000) Click here to […]

The story Condos in Phuket offering the biggest price reduction (September 2022) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Looks like a lot of foreigners cutting their losses and getting out.

But I'm a bit cynical as Thai owners set a price and never go down, until it falls down.

• Like 1

Yes they have some weird buisnes ideas here i see once they sell a car 3 month old they ask more then the new one because they put insurance on it and take care very good (this was the actual text )

i buy shorts on the beach always the same price then she want more because it was low season and not sell to much if the world go right thailand go left and the whole world is wrong   

• Like 1

The designs feature the "open kitchen" concept, with the kitchen exposed into the living area. It was a design popular until recently because it allowed developers to make smaller space seem larger. Thankfully, the trend is becoming unpopular with consumers because they recognize the loss of privacy, the annoyance of cooking smells that permeate the home, inefficient AC, and the poor use of space. The old Thai way of having the kitchen separate or even outside was the smartest approach for a hot tropical zone. 

5 hours ago, palooka said:

Looks like a lot of foreigners cutting their losses and getting out.

But I'm a bit cynical as Thai owners set a price and never go down, until it falls down.

We just bought a house in Nonthaburi 

Jeezus, they won't budge at all in price!

The biggest reduction we got was 30k baht 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

it’s finally shifting back into a seller’s market

As far as I know a seller's market is a market with more buyers than sellers. Usually a lot more buyers. Thus removing the need to lower prices as buyers are tumbling over each other to buy properties. So why these drops in prices?