News Forum - Eager customers line up for iPhone 14 in Bangkok

Thaiger

Eager customers are crowding Bangkok’s two Apple stores for the new iPhone 14. Since yesterday, tech enthusiasts have been lining up at the stores in Iconsiam and Central World. Other IT retail shops have also been boosted by iPhone customers. The chief-executive of Copperwired said that its pre-booking quotas for the iPhone 14 ran out faster than those of the iPhone 13. He said that hundreds of people had been queuing up in front of Central World at 8am. The chief-executive noted that Apple fans from Vietnam and other ASEAN countries had also bought the iPhone 14 in Thailand. The […]

The story Eager customers line up for iPhone 14 in Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Exactly just what drives this absurd need to own  the Latest iPhone, or cell phone in general, is beyond me. Yes, it represents some sort of status, but at what cost ?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, BJoe said:

Exactly just what drives this absurd need to own  the Latest iPhone, or cell phone in general, is beyond me. Yes, it represents some sort of status, but at what cost ?  

1. for business

2. needs a new phone

3. wealthy enough to just get the newest every year. If so, they sell one year old phone and add not so much money to have this new one

i dont see a need to judge those people at all…nothing wrong. They have their reason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1