Jump to content

News Forum - Central department stores to get facelift funding


Recommended Posts

The Central department stores, seen throughout Thailand and other countries, may be looking a lot less shabby as the retail giant has approved a 15 billion baht makeover for its stores. Central Department Store Co under Central Retail Corporation has approved the funding as part of efforts to expand the retail business from 2023 to 2027. Oliver Bron, the company’s chief executive, says 80% of the approved funding will go towards renovations of existing department stores. The remaining 20% will go towards IT upgrades and development. Bron says the move to give the stores a facelift is expected to increase […]

The story Central department stores to get facelift funding as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use