News Forum - Horny monk sexually harasses former OnlyFans actor

Thaiger

A former gay OnlyFans actor claims he was sexually harassed yesterday by a randy monk in his clothing store in a shopping mall in the northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, or Korat. The former OnlyFans actor, who goes by the name of Graf, posted a video of the alleged horny monk on his TikTok account @graf19. The video caption said… “If you know this monk or this man, please contact me. I’m looking for him because he tried to harass me.” The video showed the alleged lascivious monk trying to make a quick getaway from Graf when he realised that […]

The story Horny monk sexually harasses former OnlyFans actor as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

He wasnt sure if he was a real monk as they are "celibate" 

Yes of course and real monks dont, drink, embez  funds or own personal property  of value  . Seems there are a lot of fake monks in the news lately . 

• Like 1