News Forum - Justin Bieber postpones rest of world tour due to health issues

Thaiger

Pop sensation Justin Bieber yesterday announced that he is postponing the rest of his Justice World Tour due to health issues. Bieber had revealed earlier this year that he suffers from Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome, which has made his face partially paralysed. In an Instagram story yesterday, he wrote that performing on tour in Europe has exhausted him. He said that because of his illness, he is now taking a break from touring. Bieber said… “I performed six live shows, but it took a real toll on me. This past weekend, I performed at Rock in Rio and I gave everything I […]

The story Justin Bieber postpones rest of world tour due to health issues as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

Perhaps he should give up singing altogether if he’s got health problems. I wouldn’t miss his music. 

Edited by Giltee
Correction.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Giltee said:

Perhaps he should give up singing altogether if he’s got health problems. I wouldn’t miss his music. 

I missed his music a lot especially his earlier masterpieces such as Baby.

Baby baby ohh!

Health, particularly my own is very important to me, it should be no1 priority with him.

This guy has been around for years, give it away and look after yourself. 

It's only the parasites that feed off you that will suffer if you stop "the music"

Your fans will applaude your decision with understanding.

While I dont like his music you never want to hear of someone suffering ill health so perhaps the guy should take a year or so off. Its not like he actually needs the money is it.

Then he can make a comeback tour where he can perform to his old fans who have become late 30/40 year old overweight hadrons who will of course throw their underware at him.

Might I suggest he performs from inside a shark cage for his own safety.