News Forum - DeeMoney Unveils its Neobank Transformation Roadmap

Thaiger

Press Release  SawasdeeShop Co., Ltd, branded as DeeMoney, Thailand’s leading and fastest-growing fintech company specializing in cross-border payments, recently announced its readiness to transform into a full-fledged independent neobank with the upcoming launch of licensed cross-currency e-wallet services in Q1/2023. DeeMoney’s move to expand its financial product offerings and become a neobank is in response to the evolving demands of Thai and international customers who now prefer doing everything, including banking, online. Equipped with a full suite of licenses that will allow DeeMoney to become Thailand’s leading independent neobank, DeeMoney also announced its ultimate mission to evolve into a digital […]

The story DeeMoney Unveils its Neobank Transformation Roadmap as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

First question I always ask myself: 

What happens when the electricity fails? No electricity no internet, no money, I mean a serious failure like months. Where do I go to throttle anyone to get my money?

If you tell yourself that this will or cannot ever happen, ever heard of EMP? 

Sun has been pumping out a few lately and that russian nut threatening a big one with nukes?

Europe recently shown to be too reliant on Russian oil and gas and "the world" is too reliant on electricity.

Glad I'm old sometimes.

• Like 1

'twas mayhem at Makro last week when online payments (QR) couldn't be processed.

CME (coronal mass ejection) is more likely over the next year or so due to intense solar activity.  Can't imagine Putin or Truss pushing the N-button but hey, keep some cash in your bunker just in case. 🤫

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

'twas mayhem at Makro last week when online payments (QR) couldn't be processed.

Stopped online at our local, they just point to the ATMS near the door now. No reason given , now just do the ATM thing before going in and then go to the ATM again when checking out as the wife always goes over.