News Forum - Teenage girl’s body found in northeast Thailand forest

Thaiger

The body of a teenage girl has been found on Friday in a forest behind her school in Thailand’s northeast province of Buri Ram. The girl, 17 year old Nichada Salangam, had reportedly skipped her last class of the day with two friends, before her body was found. Nichada’s friend Chularat said the three friends had skipped class to eat snacks beside the school building. She said a teacher saw them, and tried to chase them. The group ran away in different directions into the nearby forest. Chularat said that after classes had finished, she and their other friend came […]

The story Teenage girl’s body found in northeast Thailand forest as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Gasping for air the last 2 years walking up stairs? I wonder if she was vaping and hung around with party kids. Too young to die and I feel for the family. One thing is I find it odd why people find the need to post personal stuff like this on their You Tube Chanel's or social media. Not my style.

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Gasping for air the last 2 years walking up stairs? I wonder if she was vaping and hung around with party kids. Too young to die and I feel for the family. One thing is I find it odd why people find the need to post personal stuff like this on their You Tube Chanel's or social media. Not my style.

Grief makes you do whatever you need to do, especially if its your daughter. not enough data its like the death in the van the other day, At this rate parents will be home schooling all their kids. Just to save them from dodgy schools.

1 minute ago, jobapps said:

Grief makes you do whatever you need to do, especially if its your daughter. not enough data its like the death in the van the other day, At this rate parents will be home schooling all their kids. Just to save them from dodgy schools.

Yeah, a mom and dad should never have to bury their children.

13 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Nirut said the school should have informed him about Nichcada’s death first. None of the teachers have explained, and they have not contacted his family to show responsibility. Nirut has now called on teachers, students, and those who found Nichada’s body and took her to the hospital, to clarify what happened to her.

All sympathy for the family but it is not the teachers responsibility  to take responsibility or inform parents of the death. imo, the cops should be best positioned to deal with contacting people about a death. But TiT and the cops cannot be trusted which is a sad state of affairs. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Come on man, why is it always immediately down to "drugs/bad company" with you old buzzards?

People of all ages have heart failure for various reasons, it's just rare in the young.

It is possible those girls were taking something other than just snacks, the girl in question became ill and the other 2 girls panicked and ran off.

Because why would those girls skip a class and remain out of sight then run away from a teacher if this only involved snacks.

They were up to something that appears to have gone tragically wrong.

Very sad, the death of a girl at such a young age.

3 hours ago, Zorba_the_Geek said:

Come on man, why is it always immediately down to "drugs/bad company" with you old buzzards?

People of all ages have heart failure for various reasons, it's just rare in the young.

Ummm old b-turd? Not even quite 60 yet and I do sometimes like the whacky tabacky so not quite the nerd or anti buzzard at all. She did cut class didn't she? And then ran away from the teacher. Didn't she and her friends? Oh yeah, let's just cut class to eat snacks? What are they anorexics? Back in my high school days we cut class, but it wasn't for eating cupcakes.

Vaping could have an ill effect especially if she has an asthma related problem. It was just a guess. At least I didn't say suicide.