News Forum - How to plan a destination wedding in Phuket 2022 – Step by Step

Thaiger

If you are looking for how to plan a wedding in Phuket, you have come to the perfect place! Going to a foreign land to marry your love can offer you that amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience. However, planning the perfect wedding can sometimes be a daunting task. But don’t worry as we are here to guide you through the steps of how to plan a wedding in Phuket 2022 so you can enjoy your life’s biggest moments to the fullest. How to plan a wedding in Phuket 2022 -Step by Step 1. Choose a date Choosing a date should be the […]

The story How to plan a destination wedding in Phuket 2022 – Step by Step as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This article forgot to mention the 30 to 60 days of chasing paper from permissions to translations to authentications to signatures and stamps... be sure to increase your budget because none of it is cheap.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skip said:

This article forgot to mention the 30 to 60 days of chasing paper from permissions to translations to authentications to signatures and stamps... be sure to increase your budget because none of it is cheap.

I did in about 4-5 hours 

Paid an agency(around 8k baht)

But it was done in a matter of hours

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I did in about 4-5 hours 

Paid an agency(around 8k baht)

But it was done in a matter of hours

Not recently... so you paid 8000 baht to have it done in 4-5 hours...

17 hours ago, Skip said:

Not recently... so you paid 8000 baht to have it done in 4-5 hours...

Yes they took care of everything 

All the paperwork 

I didn't have to go to office of Foriegn Affairs

They drove us to the Amphur and had a special area so we didn't wait( I didn't know they would do that, felt bad cutting everyone)

It was worth every baht