News Forum - German’s one-man protest against the government of Thailand

Thaiger

A foreigner held a one-man protest against the government of Thailand today in the central province of Rayong. The German man, Moritz Pfoh, was spotted walking on an island in the middle of Sukhumvit Road in Tapong sub-district, Mueng district, holding a portrait of acting Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan with a red cross on his face. The 35 year old, who has a Thai name, Fuk Thong, which means pumpkin, said Prawit and the former PM Prayut Chan-o-cha did not work for the people of Thailand. The foreigner raised the picture of Prawit above his head and walked around the […]

The story German’s one-man protest against the government of Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

And thus because he wants to help the "wrong thai people" (according to Pnut and Co) he will probably be leaving on a jet plane in the near future.  They can revoke visas for much less.

• Like 2

Well guess he wasn’t around back when for the foreigners who protested in the Red Shirt protests near World Trade Center. Now Central World renamed. If I remember correctly, they hunted each foreigner down and either deported them depending on the severity or were made to publicly say sorry and they were wrong in order to stay. 

• Like 2

Deport this Left Wing German Lunitic ASAP and give him a 10 year ban from re-entry to Thailand. 

If he wants to protest there's plenty of problems in Germany right now to protest about. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Bored expat, I suggest he start looking for a hobby.

Have to be in Germany i'm thinking. 

But then he could take up bike riding and take his protest to a higher authority.  (maybe)🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 23RD said:

Deport this Left Wing German Lunitic ASAP and give him a 10 year ban from re-entry to Thailand. 

If he wants to protest there's plenty of problems in Germany right now to protest about. 

Appalling comment. 

12 minutes ago, palooka said:

Have to be in Germany i'm thinking. 

But then he could take up bike riding and take his protest to a higher authority.  (maybe)🤣

I'd suggest building a Märklin railway model in the basement😂

• Like 1

He's a bit schizophrenic it would seem... He chooses to live in a different country (1 of 100s available to him), knowingly selecting a kingdom run by a military dictatorship, and then decides to protest the very country he himself decided to live. If he really wanted to protest he'd make more of an impact if he simply refused to live here, and take his money (assuming he has any) elsewhere. 

• Like 1

Sorry but Thai politics is none of our business. It’s up to the Thai people to decide what kind of government they want. We are just visitors. If you don’t like it you can always go back to that efficiently run German government. Lol

• Like 1