News Forum - VIDEO: ‘Kalasin Cowboy’ rides horse to college in northeast Thailand

Thaiger

A student who rides his horse to college in Kalasin province, northeast Thailand, has become an overnight internet sensation. On Monday, Facebook user Boat Ekparin Mongkummuen posted a clip of the ‘Kalasin Cowboy’ making a U-turn and galloping into Kalasin College of Dramatic Arts in Mueang district, with the caption… “F*cking cool. You’ve won me over. Hahaha. I want to take him out for Shabu.” The Kalasin Cowboy, 19 year old Prasert Phuinwong from Sakhon Nakhon province, is a second year student studying in Kalasin. Prasert told reporters that fuel is too expensive these days and prices are rising all […]

The story VIDEO: ‘Kalasin Cowboy’ rides horse to college in northeast Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

'Kalasin Cowboy’ making a U-turn and galloping into Kalasin College of Dramatic Arts in Mueang district'. 

Give him his degree, because he surely knows dramatic arts. 

• Haha 1

Yes, just makes a bigger target for cars not stopping. And is that horse shoed properly for the roadway? I like the idea but Thai roadways and horses look very dangerous to me. And horse care also takes a lot of time and effort to keep the horse healthy. But nice well behaved horse from the video..