News Forum - Thaksin tells suspended Thailand PM Prayut ‘to go with dignity’

Thaiger

Former Thailand Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra called for suspended PM Prayut Chan-o-cha to do the right thing and leave the political arena with dignity. Thailand’s Constitutional Court, whose members were largely picked by a military-appointed Senate, surprised the world last week by suspending General Prayut while they deliberated whether he had overstayed his eight years’ tenure as the nation’s leader. That eight years’ provision was intended to prevent popularly elected leaders from holding power too long, particularly after the army forcibly removed Thaksin in 2006 and his sister, Yingluck, in 2014. Thaksin, who was overthrown by a military coup in […]

The story Thaksin tells suspended Thailand PM Prayut ‘to go with dignity’ as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I find this trolling hilarious!

If there is one thing above all others that I am sure gets under Prayut's skin, it is the knowledge that either Thaksin or Yingluck could beat him in a free and fair election, still. I can imagine him lying awake at night, after 8 years of power and endless dubious attempts to blacken the Shin name, only to realize as he lies there that it has all been for naught.

Say what you want about the Shins; I would give them a mixed rating at best. However, I was in-country for both of their Premierships and life in the Kingdom was simply better than now; I could quote all sorts of facts and figures, but anyone who was here will tell you that people were just happier, more willing to have fun, and optimistic about life. Under Prayut, he has tried to turn Thailand into something familiar to him, namely an over-sized army base, and it hasn't worked. Or, more accurately, Thailand has taken many of the characteristics of an Army base, but lacks the ambience and zest.

I doubt that Prayut will be nominated either, and can't wait to see the back of him.

Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah, Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah, Hey Hey, Good-bye!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

called for suspended PM Prayut Chan-o-cha to do the right thing and leave the political arena with dignity

Exactly what Taksin him self did🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Exactly what Taksin him self did🙄

He didn't have much dignity when he ran away to avoid prosecution.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sadly in Thai politics when one corrupt leader is ousted it is inevitably by another corrupt politician and so the circle completes itself once again. Until corruption is rooted out from the top to the bottom of Thai society nothing will change and the ordinary people will continue to be poorly represented. 

I'm glad Taksin paid back UN loan  after George soros crippled the country in 1997 and don't have there imposed laws on them.  Usa is getting hammered by soros and schab economic climate carbon taxwoke joke idiots right now and there bent on bankrupting usa Taksin thanks for that .George soros Davis bilderberg evil 

Edited by Buzzkill

11 minutes ago, Buzzkill said:

I'm glad Taksin paid back UN loan  after George soros crippled the country in 1997 and don't have there imposed laws on them.  Usa is getting hammered by soros and schab economic climate carbon taxwoke joke idiots right now and there bent on bankrupting usa Taksin thanks for that .George soros Davis bilderberg evil 

Why do the people with who espouse whackjob nonsense not know how to write a grammatically correct sentence?

I guess it's a correlation of uneducated............

• Haha 1