News Forum - Two ladyboys allegedly rob Indian tourist who rejected their ‘services’ in Pattaya

Thaiger

An Indian tourist was robbed of 12,000 baht cash and other assets last night on Pattaya’s infamous Walking Street in Chon Buri province, eastern Thailand. He claims that two ladyboys robbed him after he rejected their “services.” At 12.16am today, 33 year old Vishal Vajbhaw went to Pattaya City Police Station to request the police’s help in tracking down the alleged thieves. Vishal told police that he was walking down Walking Street when “two ladyboys offered him sex services.” Vishal politely declined, but the two ladyboys looked “dissatisfied”, said Vishal. The tourist said the pair followed him, tried to hug […]

The story Two ladyboys allegedly rob Indian tourist who rejected their ‘services’ in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

The ladyboys vanished

If the police only manage to catch these two ladyboys, the robberies will end, and there'll be no more stereotyping against transgender in Pattaya 🥴

• Haha 2

The cops often “employ” foreigners to assist with their enquiries. Perhaps they should not deport the next few overstaying Indians, slap some gold chains & a litre of aftershave on them and bait the trap. Or fix all the broken cameras on Beach Road and Walking Street. 

• Haha 3

If wanted to stay late night outside and try the luck, better don't carry much cash and valuables. Just keep enough for few bottles of beer and walk your way back to the hotel with an empty beer bottle.....simple as that. 

25 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

If wanted to stay late night outside and try the luck, better don't carry much cash and valuables. Just keep enough for few bottles of beer and walk your way back to the hotel with an empty beer bottle.....simple as that. 

Simple as that indeed. It makes me think that something is not right in all these "same indian stories". Why this guy (again) has so much cash (12,000 baht) and also a contactless debit card? I do not use contactless debit cards, only the old fashion cash, but I understood that people using them are doing so, so they do not need to carry cash or at least not much of it, never mind 12 000 bth at night on Walking street. Also knowing I had so much cash in my wallet, if 2 people are messing about around me, surely my hand would be on my wallet in my pocket, no chance of this living my pocket unless it turns violent and I end up down on the pavement. Nah, something is not right...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Manu said:

Simple as that indeed. It makes me think that something is not right in all these "same indian stories". Why this guy (again) has so much cash (12,000 baht) and also a contactless debit card? I do not use contactless debit cards, only the old fashion cash, but I understood that people using them are doing so, so they do not need to carry cash or at least not much of it, never mind 12 000 bth at night on Walking street. Also knowing I had so much cash in my wallet, if 2 people are messing about around me, surely my hand would be on my wallet in my pocket, no chance of this living my pocket unless it turns violent and I end up down on the pavement. Nah, something is not right...

It is simple...those two lady boys might have been playing with his little brother who gets instant excitement. As it is norm for men only one head works at a time. So the little brainless head takes over the big head which has the brain suppressed.only to realize when the little fellow fainted........ha...ha...ha....Then have to create a story for the police report to be made.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Another dissatisfied customer? Buyers remorse? Insurance scam? Are Indian men the only target or has this become a lucrative trend for the victims?

Do you people not understand how an insurance scam would work?  You don't just go to the police and say "Some ladyboys stole the Hope Diamond from me" and then take the report to your insurance company.  You have to show that you first bought or otherwise possessed the Hope Diamond.  No proof of ownership = claim denied.  

And the ladyboys seem much more aggressive and generally scummy than the last time I was here.  They don't just lady touch you lightly as you pass like the ladies do.  The often actually grab you so you have to yank your arm away.  I don't doubt at all that this is probing for weakness and for victims.  

7 minutes ago, JMJM said:

Do you people not understand how an insurance scam would work?  You don't just go to the police and say "Some ladyboys stole the Hope Diamond from me" and then take the report to your insurance company.  You have to show that you first bought or otherwise possessed the Hope Diamond.  No proof of ownership = claim denied. 

This guy got 12 000 bths "stolen", a proof that he got the money at an ATM machine + a police report would be sufficient for a good insurance.

And the ladyboys seem much more aggressive and generally scummy than the last time I was here.  They don't just lady touch you lightly as you pass like the ladies do.  The often actually grab you so you have to yank your arm away.  I don't doubt at all that this is probing for weakness and for victims. 

I guess you mean in Pattaya...? Absolutely everyone is more aggressive in Pattaya (especially after 2 years of covid): drugs + excessive drinking + prostitution + tourist scammers of all sorts = a concentration of "bad" people. I live on a peaceful island, we all know each other, get on with each other, including a good number of trangenders who work in bars, restaurants, hotels (I know one who works in the hospital). Not a shred of aggressivity from anyone there. I guess if you choose the wrong places, you desserve to be around the wrong people, wether they are transgenders or not.

• Like 1

In a culture where sex is forbidden largely before marriage, its hard not to see why so many single young indian men are coming to Thailand, at least they are largely a peaceful people. The other nationality  shortly to arrive en masse from near to that country are not so peaceful as shown by the gangs of motorbike joy riders.

I hate to predict but expect new timfatalities on the side of the lady boys and cover ups galore. No one wants a blot  on the reopening tourist industry and the recent news of sandhurst officers being bribed by individuals with expensive bribes such as sports cars, will make the local police very easy to persuade. Anything will go and it will rarely hit the news.

If I was the Thai police i'd already be setting up  a specific sub section of the tourist police with indian and middle eastern speaking officers (if they exist) and people who understand the culture who can stop these things before they happen.

Edited by jobapps

43 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

Why is it always LBs with Indians?

Perhaps they believe the news reports that the Indians have all that cash and gold on their person. The LBs must get 'arsed' when they can't find it in reality though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, HiuMak said:

Why is it always LBs with Indians?

I guess because people always tend to remember some stories more than others...

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/another-indian-tourist-robbed-of-gold-chain-by-pattaya-beach-hooker-398509

There is one thing in common in all these stories though: Pattaya. After BKK the Thai city with the biggest concentration of scumabgs of all sorts and genders, logically since all possible vices and illegal activities are taking place there. Get out of there and you'll find endless peaceful people of all sorts and genders.

• Like 1

When will the Thai authorities clean up this scum from the nation's streets ?

Time for the Thai authorities to crack down on Thai lady boys, giving them a hard time. They are blood sucking thieves who prey on the vulnerable (drunks and others) and spread their particular sexual perversion way beyond acceptable limits. 

7 hours ago, Cugs2022 said:

When will the Thai authorities clean up this scum from the nation's streets ?

Time for the Thai authorities to crack down on Thai lady boys, giving them a hard time. They are blood sucking thieves who prey on the vulnerable (drunks and others) and spread their particular sexual perversion way beyond acceptable limits. 

<comment removed>

I guess my posts are not hateful enough and not targeting certain groups of humans towards whom hate is acceptable or at least accepted regardless.

Edited by KaptainRob
Use Report button and DO NOT comment on moderation again!