News Forum - Thai man reportedly stressed at work found stabbed to death in car

Thaiger

A Thai man who had reportedly been stressed at work  was found stabbed to death in his car yesterday morning in the central province of Nonthaburi. The man, 30 year old Jetsit, was found in Bang Kruai district with two stab wounds in his neck, and seven on the left side of the chest. The police also found two knives at the scene, along with a piece of paper with Jetsit’s parents’ phone numbers. Jetsit’s wife said her husband had worked for a bank as a financial adviser. She said that Jetsit had been complaining about stress at work over […]

The story Thai man reportedly stressed at work found stabbed to death in car as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Stabbing yourself repeatedly sounds like personal rage from stress. Wonder if the boss pushed him too much getting him to this point or it is just the nice results from covid and the power happy regime handlers pushing everything into the dirt abyss and his business never recovered. Feel sorry for his wife and related family. Well one thing for sure, he is free of this wordly pain of suffering.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

two stab wounds in his neck, and seven on the left side of the chest

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

murder, or a suicide.

Stabing oneself 9 times to commit suicide???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I see it as rage.

I see it as self loathing triggered by fear of being found out for nefarious doings… 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Stabing oneself 9 times to commit suicide???

If he was left-handed it could be murder, right-handed then suicide appears likely especially if he drugged himself to the eyeballs 1st.  A very odd means of suicide all the same.

56 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I see it as self loathing triggered by fear of being found out for nefarious doings… 

Yeah, I can see it as a suicide if he stressed himself up inot a fervor then let loose with a self stabbing frenzy of screw it - to f-it f-it -f-it with a jabb jabb jabb jabb jabb jabb jabb jabb jabb, all done and then bye bye. Like punching your self or punching a wall when enraged.