News Forum - 21st victim died in the wake of the Mountain B Pub fire

Thaiger

Tragedy just keeps continuing to unfold in the wake of the controversial and deadly Mountain B Pub fire in Chon Buri, as the death toll has risen once again. A 21st victim has succumbed to his injuries sustained during the deadly fire that ripped through the pub on August 5 at around 1 am, leaving a trail of terror, injuries, death, and a hollowed-out shell of a building behind. With flammable soundproofing foam panels lining the ceiling and rubber tyres lining the roof to dampen vibrations, the club went up in toxic fumes in minutes, trapping people who scrambled to […]

The story 21st victim died in the wake of the Mountain B Pub fire as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Try to convince a superstitious Thai to buy a proprrty of death.

Chuwit should buy it and turn it into a park. Or a politician or one keen to be a politician who is actually generous and kind with his or her money helping people. Every time I read related stories of this tragedy my heart sinks a bit for these kids. If I was seriously rich, I would maybe have my wife buy it and then turn it into a park or maybe change the business model that all proceeds would help support the survivers for life. But only with the stipulation that the seller could not touch one satang of the money and that went to the kids as well.

• Like 1