News Forum - All you need to know about the current cannabis situation in Thailand | This is Thailand

Thaiger

All you need to know about the current cannabis situation in Thailand It has been over two months since Thailand legalized the cultivation and sale of cannabis for medical purposes. But there are still a lot of confusion on what you can and cannot do. Here we will explain to you what is the current cannabis situation in Thailand, but do keep in mind, the law and the reality of things in Thailand can be different. What does decriminalizing cannabis in Thailand entails?   On June 9th, Thailand became the first country in SE Asia to decriminalize cannabis, removing the […]

The story All you need to know about the current cannabis situation in Thailand | This is Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The "we own you, body and soul, suckers" language such as "deemed to have abused an illegal drug" it's just farcical if it wasn't so evil. The law that is, not the drugs. 

So everyone walking around smoking joints are still breaking the law?

Can't wait to see the look on my neighbors face when I tell him.

You would think he would know what with him being a policeman.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

So everyone walking around smoking joints are still breaking the law?

Can't wait to see the look on my neighbors face when I tell him.

You would think he would know what with him being a policeman.

Perhaps wiser to ask him if he's got some to spare? Lol

Many products contain more than 0.2% of THC.

man, you got that right. Horse outta the barn up here in NE. it's available in all forms, smoke & edibles. and its very high test. In the evenings, the skunk smell is in the air

3 minutes ago, TSS said:

Many products contain more than 0.2% of THC.

man, you got that right. Horse outta the barn up here in NE. it's available in all forms, smoke & edibles. and its very high test. In the evenings, the skunk smell is in the air

I quite like the aroma.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TSS said:

I like the edibles in brownies & cookies increasingly available in the bakeries around town. maybe gummy bears coming soon🤞

Never liked eating it. Too whacky of the feeling.

13 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Never liked eating it. Too whacky of the feeling.

I was a daily smoker now just occasionally 

But I can't eat even the tiniest amout of edibles

It completely messes me up and get crazy paranoid 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TSS said:

i like the wacky. besides, my old windpipe can't handle smoke of any kind these days. good to have a choice 😊

Wow!,  So no car or motorbike exhaust, no cooking with gas, no barbecues, no incense, nothing that burns is allowed where you live?  5555