News Forum - Truck driver thanks ‘good Samaritan’ for saving his life in central Thailand

Thaiger

A truck driver wants to thank a selfless citizen for risking his life to drag him out of a fire this morning in Suphan Buri province in central Thailand. Early this morning, 49 year old truck driver Thinakorn Chankhem left Pichit province, northern Thailand, carrying a truck full of rice. He headed towards Nakhon Pathom province in central Thailand. When Thinakorn got to Mueang district in Suphan Buri province, he heard two or three loud thuds from the truck’s wheels. He said the steering wheel swung and he lost the control of the vehicle, crashing into the road barrier. The […]

The story Truck driver thanks ‘good Samaritan’ for saving his life in central Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Truck tires burst because? Old and worn down or load was over weight, hit something in the road or just bad luck? He is lucky to be alive. Time to play the lottery #49.

To me it is a miracle that not more trucks have burst tires

I look at the huge trucks which park in front my wife's restaurant

Many have these new make of tire "Super slip  non grip"

At night when the driver parks the truck he covers them with a mosquito net to prevent the mosquitos puncturing them when they sting the tyres

It is a disgrace to see tires here on Vehicles and even on the vehicles transporting children to school are a disgrace